• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winner transiting from Turkey

dvwinnernepal

Hello,

This may be a bit of off topic but I could not find any suitable thread to post this.

I am a DV2023 winner and already have my visa. I am flying to the US on July 15, 2023 with a transit in turkey. Moreover, I have a long layover in Turkey and thinking of going out to see some places there. But they require evisa in order to do so. While applying for evisa, they ask supporting document number of my US visa. What is that supporting document number; is it the IV case number thats printed on top right or those red digits with seven numbers with a R? What is used by different foreign affairs in order to verify the information? From different blogs, I got to know people put the control number there which is in non immigrant US visas but Immigrant Visas have no control number on it. Any help will be appreciated because I have not been able to find this information anywhere in the internet. I tried to contact Turkish Embassy too but no reply.

Attachments

• IMG_3209.jpeg
    IMG_3209.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 3