• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winner 2016 Nepal - meet here

good_good

Hi Nepal friends,
Let us share our approaches and questions here which will help each-other and will make us to avoid any gap in preparation for visa interview.

ल केके कुरा ध्यान दिनु पर्ने हो भनुम न त |

Can I give an address of a friend who is in student visa for the 'permanent address'?
And when will be the interview for my CN AS48XX?

thank you in advance!

You can give any US address. Giving US address has no impact on your case, and this address is required only for the purpose of sending your GC when you reach US. You can also change this address- at the time of interview/when you reach US. This will not effect you in any manner. AS 48XX is a low CN, and i assume your interview should be around April/May. This is effected by the case density in the selected country within the respective region. No one would know exactly when your interview would be scheduled. Thanks,

what is the approx Case range for upcoming visa bulletin for 2016 Winners ?My case no is below 400(Nepal), considering my case what is the chance of getting 2nd letter within August month?

what is the approx Case range for upcoming visa bulletin for 2016 Winners ?My case no is below 400(Nepal), considering my case what is the chance of getting 2nd letter within August month?

Very high chance, assuming you submitted your DS260 early enough.

You can give any US address. Giving US address has no impact on your case, and this address is required only for the purpose of sending your GC when you reach US. You can also change this address- at the time of interview/when you reach US. This will not effect you in any manner. AS 48XX is a low CN, and i assume your interview should be around April/May. This is effected by the case density in the selected country within the respective region. No one would know exactly when your interview would be scheduled. Thanks,
thanks for the information!

Very high chance, assuming you submitted your DS260 early enough.
as if i have submitted DS-260 early in June 2015 and after a minor edit i finally re-submitted it 0n 17th of July 2015. Now please tell me the approx date when will i receive the 2nd letter?

While filling the eDV form, there was a mistake in pincode entry. Actually, rather giving pincode, ISD code was given, will that effect the processing of our case?

thanks in adv.

as if i have submitted DS-260 early in June 2015 and after a minor edit i finally re-submitted it 0n 17th of July 2015. Now please tell me the approx date when will i receive the 2nd letter?

Maybe August, Maybe September. I can't be precise - just wait and see...

While filling the eDV form, there was a mistake in pincode entry. Actually, rather giving pincode, ISD code was given, will that effect the processing of our case?

thanks in adv.

? I don't remember any pin codes for the eDV entry?

My Case num 93X, Submitted DS260 - on 30th May => 2NL not received yet.

If any has received - please share the information.

Thank you !

my case no is 2016AS0000057# applied ds form for second letter in june -2...when can I get my second ???is there anyone who has received their second letter??