• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv Tanzania 2015 meet here

Hi neighbors:Just to inform you I arrived safely in New Jersey.
Any new members in this TZ forum?

Hi neighbors:Just to inform you I arrived safely in New Jersey.
Any new members in this TZ forum?

@Simon. Shalom! We thank God for your safe journey.
So far this thread is a bit slow, no new member yet.
Uendelee kubarikiwa. (Continue to be blessed).

By the way, from the news we hear that the weather is rather cold for this time of the year in most part of the USA, how is New Jersey like temperature wise.

@Simon. Shalom! We thank God for your safe journey.
So far this thread is a bit slow, no new member yet.
Uendelee kubarikiwa. (Continue to be blessed).

By the way, from the news we hear that the weather is rather cold for this time of the year in most part of the USA, how is New Jersey like temperature wise.
Cold but very favorable weather: I think between 5-10 degree C.. NO snow

Yes, I have. This is what it says:
Available. To obtain a certificate of good conduct for mainland Tanzania, applicants residing outside of Tanzania must send a complete set of fingerprints, together with a written request to the following address:

Ministry of Home Affairs
Criminal Investigations Department
P.O. Box 9094
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

Yes, I have. This is what it says:
Available. To obtain a certificate of good conduct for mainland Tanzania, applicants residing outside of Tanzania must send a complete set of fingerprints, together with a written request to the following address:

Ministry of Home Affairs
Criminal Investigations Department
P.O. Box 9094
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania

So ... What more do you need to know?

Thank you!
I just wanted to get in touch with someone who has already done it - or is going to do it soon.
It's in the Ministry of Home Affairs at Posta mpya, behind the post office. Around that area, should be cheap for a Tanzanian native.