• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv Tanzania 2015 meet here

Another Tanzanian reporting at this thread. I just hope that others will find and participate in this thread so as to have Tanzania's specific DV issues.

Yes we have to have our own thread so mfumuke your also 2015 selectee
Good idea:and I hope we are welcome in nurturing this infant(Dv 2015 Tanzania).To start with how many dv 2015 Tanzanians were selected,I think about 3,500 kenyas were selected and if not wrong not more than 200 Tanzanians got selected,may be I will have to visit the selection table..What do you think

Anyone experience interview at U.S. embassy in Tanzania ??? Tanzanians where are guys lets share experience
I think most Tanzanians are able to communicate in English,but may prefer kiswahili (could this be enough the reason of not joining)

I think most Tanzanians are able to communicate in English, but may prefer Kiswahili (could this be enough the reason of not joining)
I believe that having other forum mates visiting and contributing to this thread will enrich it, and make it more useful. Also, even in the threads of countries with higher number of selectees the main and effective contributors are only in tens, though those who benefits might be in thousands.
May be the preference for Kiswahili can be an impendence to us Tanzanians, but I think it is more a question of knowing the existence of a forum like this one.

Yah ni Kweli nina uhakika tupo wa tanzania wengi humo tuanze kutumia Kiswahili kwenye hii thread tunahitaji kujadiliana maswala mbalimbali ili tuweze tukufanyikiwa

Anyone experience interview at U.S. embassy in Tanzania ??? Tanzanians where are guys lets share experience
If you search within the forum, there is a guy called Momo1980, who I believe is a Tanzanian who interviewed at the USA Dar Embassy, and was successful. His postings and back and forth with Britsimon and others are informative and revealing. his thread was titled "The Journey Starts" you can glimpse it at http://forums.immigration.com/threads/the-journey-starts.317407/

Best wishes.

Yah ni Kweli nina uhakika tupo wa tanzania wengi humo tuanze kutumia Kiswahili kwenye hii thread tunahitaji kujadiliana maswala mbalimbali ili tuweze tukufanyikiwa
Ni vizuri kutumia Kiswahili, lakini inabidi kutambua kwamba hii forum inasomwa na watu wa mataifa mbalimbali, hivyo ili iwe ya msaada kwa wengi, itakuwa vema endapo tutatumia kiingereza kwa kuwa ndiyo lugha inayoeleweka kwa wengi. Na pia mwanzilishi/waanzilishi wa jukwa hili, na waratibu wake wameitumia lugha hiyo hivyo kwa heshima yao nivema tukafanya vivyo hivyo.

Ni vizuri kutumia Kiswahili, lakini inabidi kutambua kwamba hii forum inasomwa na watu wa mataifa mbalimbali, hivyo ili iwe ya msaada kwa wengi, itakuwa vema endapo tutatumia kiingereza kwa kuwa ndiyo lugha inayoeleweka kwa wengi. Na pia mwanzilishi/waanzilishi wa jukwa hili, na waratibu wake wameitumia lugha hiyo hivyo kwa heshima yao nivema tukafanya vivyo hivyo.

Post in English only please!

Post in English only please!

I apologize for the use of Kiswahili.
In our culture if one addresses you in your language it is polite to answer in the same. The translation of what I wrote is as follows: It is good to use Kiswahili, but one have to recognize that this forum is read by an international audience, therefore for it to be of service to many, it will be better if we will use English since it is the language understood by many. Also, the founder/s of this forum, and its coordinators/moderators have used this language, so out of respect to them it is good that we do the same"

I wish I had put the translation at the end of my original message. Sorry!

I apologize for the use of Kiswahili.
In our culture if one addresses you in your language it is polite to answer in the same. The translation of what I wrote is as follows: It is good to use Kiswahili, but one have to recognize that this forum is read by an international audience, therefore for it to be of service to many, it will be better if we will use English since it is the language understood by many. Also, the founder/s of this forum, and its coordinators/moderators have used this language, so out of respect to them it is good that we do the same"

I wish I had put the translation at the end of my original message. Sorry!

Apology accepted and explanation greatly appreciated.

Yes

, I am a 2015 selectee with a rather high cn 78,xxx. My prayer and hope is that this year cut-off will be high than 2014, or at least not below 2014.
Am sure you are safe-lets all join in prayers that the Cut off (September VB) goes past the usual trend..

Ni kweli kabisa(very very true) but translate your posts in English for the sake of moderation