1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DV related analysis sources - useful links - gathered in one place

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by Britsimon, May 23, 2014.

1. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

Don't unders t and. That isn't a link listed is it?

2. Samontha

Samontha New Member

3. SusieQQQ

SusieQQQ Well-Known Member

Could you quote the link? I could only see links to schedules for Ankara, Warsaw, Cairo, Cambodia. Not all embassies publish the schedules.

4. Samontha

Samontha New Member

Dear all, I just received an email from KCC to check my appointment schedule.

5. EURO2014

EURO2014 Well-Known Member

Britsimon likes this.
  6. Hexa

Hexa Registered Users (C)

I know this sounds stupid, but having the link to the official dv lottery site could help a lot of people avoid the scam sites, especially at this moment when the lottery is open.

**Official U.S. Government Website**
    https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/

I debate myself whether anybody not smart enough to find the official site truly deserves to get a green card, but at the end of the day nobody deserves to be scammed.

7. vladek15425

vladek15425 Well-Known Member

Nobody thought about that !!!
    Indeed until now lot of people fall into scams still... On local forums they still believe usafis is the official website !

8. usken go

usken go Well-Known Member

Hi B. Simon. Interesting interview outcomes down here, starting with Ghana. I am unable to find this discretion irreproachable.

9. buscador

buscador New Member

good nights, what are the reasons for denying the resident visa?

10. SusieQQQ

There can be many. Material error on entry form (e.g. : wrong country/region for chargeability or leaving dependents off), not meeting DV education requirement, failing medical exam, failing to prove you won't be a public charge, past criminal record with crime of moral turpitude, previous overstay/visa violation in US and still under ban.... These just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more.

11. buscador

buscador New Member

Thank you very much

12. Sammyblankson

Sammyblankson Active Member

This is what she told me. So wat do u think i do?

13. SusieQQQ

The piece of paper is an outright refusal based on ineligibility....that's why they wouldn't let her back in.

14. SusieQQQ

Also you should edit those screenshots to remove phone numbers and identifying details, you have basically posted all her info on the Internet publicly :(

15. Britsimon

Britsimon Super Moderator

Yup.

Those screenshots show her information - I am going to delete that post.

16. Sammyblankson

Sammyblankson Active Member

Thanks to u all.. Sorry my bad!

17. SusieQQQ

Sorry there is not better news for her...

Sammyblankson likes this.
  18. MarkP

MarkP New Member

Exactly! The original thread is not properly updated...

19. Mushy_hot

Mushy_hot Registered Users (C)

Page not found

20. SusieQQQ

I can't follow up on every DoS website page to see what the new administration ditches and keeps...there are suggestions on the redirection of what to do....or do a search for "immigrant visa denials" on the website as that was obviously the subject of the page....and maybe you can post a working link when you find it, thanks in advance.

Mushy_hot likes this.