• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV payment receipt.

Dastan.

Hi Mom,
I have sent my dv payment 330$ about 1,5 month ago, and still did not receive a receipt.what should i do? Thank you.

Hi Mom,
I have sent my dv payment 330$ about 1,5 month ago, and still did not receive a receipt.what should i do? Thank you.

It sometimes takes upto 8 weeks to get back the receipt. You can wait a couple more weeks or email KCC if you like.

It sometimes takes upto 8 weeks to get back the receipt. You can wait a couple more weeks or email KCC if you like.

Thank you for answering, i have already wrote to KCC, about 2-3 days ago and did not get respond.Is it ok if i'll wrote to National Visa Center or just KCC will take of dv payment? Thank you.

By the way, you should have left this question on the AOS thread, there was no need to create a new thread for it. None AOSers are may become confused about this as they come across it

Thank you for answering, i have already wrote to KCC, about 2-3 days ago and did not get respond.Is it ok if i'll wrote to National Visa Center or just KCC will take of dv payment? Thank you.

KCC will respond eventually, they also sometimes take close to 2 weeks to respond, which is why I earlier on suggested you wait a few more weeks. You wouldn't get any useful response from the NVC.

KCC will respond eventually, they also sometimes take close to 2 weeks to respond, which is why I earlier on suggested you wait a few more weeks. You wouldn't get any useful response from the NVC.

Ok, thank you very much.

Can somebody help me, i wrote to KCC about my receipt and i got responce where stated that, my receipt was sent on 22 sep 2014 , today is 11/03/2014 and i still did not get it, what can i do?help me plz.