• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv lottery selectee

ngale

Good day am Ngale from cameroon i was among the successful selectee for the US dv lottery 2017 and when filling my application form i made a mistake on my date of birth and during the period my wife just gave birth to a child and she was just a month old so i didnt add her to the form so now what can i do i dont want to leave my daughter behind am confuse i need advise

Good day am Ngale from cameroon i was among the successful selectee for the US dv lottery 2017 and when filling my application form i made a mistake on my date of birth and during the period my wife just gave birth to a child and she was just a month old so i didnt add her to the form so now what can i do i dont want to leave my daughter behind am confuse i need advise

You have broken a fundamental rule of the DV lottery by not including your child on your initial entry. You will be disqualified. There is no legal fix to this.

http://britsimonsays.com/easiest-way-to-get-disqualified-from-dv-lottery/

hmmmm what about the case of the mistake in the date sir?

That alone will probably cause your entry to be disqualified; and leaving out a child is a certain refusal. Suggest you forget about it this year and enter again next year, taking care that all your details are correct and all derivatives are included on your entry form.