• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv lottery selectee case closed for no reason

kelly6969

Hi

I was selected as a winner for the 2013 dv lottery and was asked to proceed with further processing. After I had sent my initial 2 forms, there was no reply from uscis. I emailed them as other selectees were as already having their interviews. I got an email from them that my case had been closed. No Explanation whatsoever. They had already received all my documents earlier. Can any one help me out please. I get the same response from them everytime I want to get anwers.

Hi

I was selected as a winner for the 2013 dv lottery and was asked to proceed with further processing. After I had sent my initial 2 forms, there was no reply from uscis. I emailed them as other selectees were as already having their interviews. I got an email from them that my case had been closed. No Explanation whatsoever. They had already received all my documents earlier. Can any one help me out please. I get the same response from them everytime I want to get anwers.

We'll you would need to give a lot more detail to get any answer as to why you might have lost out, but in any case you cannot get the visa now as the year has ended.

What was your case number with year and region.
We're you doing aos or consular processing?
When did you send in your 2 forms.

Hi

When did you send your forms in, and when did you email them to get the response that the case was closed?
What was your case number, and did you check the website for your interview letter?
It sounds to me like you went past the end of the fiscal year without appearing for interview? That would explain why the case is closed.

Hi

What was your case number? When did you find out you where selected? When did you send in your 2 forms? Provide more details in order for us to guide you through what possibly happened to your case. It seems you clearly had no understanding of the process to start with because you stated that there was no response from USCIS after you sent in your 2 forms - if you're referring to the DSP and DS forms, those weren't supposed to be sent to USCIS to start with. Anyway provide us with more information to start with.