• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv lottery 2018 comes up

The instruction has always been to use a recent photo which is no more than six months old.

Hi dear all, i want to know if any second drawing for DV2017? If have when it start?

There is no official announcement of a 2nd drawing. If there's going to be a second draw, it's likely to be in October. Chances of being selected in a second draw (should it happen) will be very very slim, so don't bank on it.

From question number 6 at EDV form so I better Choose "yes" or "no" or it's an optional if I choose my country and I better skip it ,as long as my country is eligible for dv lottery that point's used to making me confused

From question number 6 at EDV form so I better Choose "yes" or "no" or it's an optional if I choose my country and I better skip it ,as long as my country is eligible for dv lottery that point's used to making me confused

How are you filling in the form already when DV2018 is not open yet?
Please do not use any agent or company as they have caused trouble in the past...wait for the official entries to open

No I never ever filled the EDV form in but I would like gettin' some highlights on this point cuz the question number 6 every years if I was filling the form online I was kinda used to being stuck on this Point

Question 6 is used when someone is "charging" to a country other than their place of birth.

If your country of birth is eligible (as picked in Q5), your answer for Q6 is simply "Yes".

Hi tbere, I hope you are all well. I am still applying for the dv 2018. Does anyone know when the enrolment beginnings in October?
Ps, I am doing really well in new Zealand, I started my undergraduate degree this july. My mum is getting married, found a really nice kiwi man. Didn't think she'd find someone after my father passed away. I still want to head up to usa

Dv lottery 2018 instructions are available in official site of travel.state.gov and Ecuador is eligible for this program

I've been reading this forum for the last few days. I'm really excited to enter the lottery when it opens in October. Of course I know that chances are slim but still tempted by the possibility that I could move to the US one day.

This forum seems to have some excellent people to guide us forward. I'm excited to also enter the lottery for the first time. Waiting for Oct 4th, already took our photos... :)

I've been reading this forum for the last few days. I'm really excited to enter the lottery when it opens in October. Of course I know that chances are slim but still tempted by the possibility that I could move to the US one day.

Best of luck to you and who knows. You might be part of that small percent of people that wins at the first try. This will be my 3rd year and hoping to get good news as well.

Best of luck to you and a lot people also have that dream of moving to the US legally via the Visa Lottery. Just keep in mind that chances of winning are small.

Hi Pierre, how's it going brother? We going in on DV 2018 together right ? We ain't giving up
Best of luck to you and a lot people also have that dream of moving to the US legally via the Visa Lottery. Just keep in mind that chances of winning are small.

Hi Pierre, how's it going brother? We going in on DV 2018 together right ? We ain't giving up

Everything is doing great at the moment Yin. I will be applying for the DV 2018 and hoping we get good news this year and be part of that small % of people that win :)

i guess time is getting closer now for the applications.Guys follow the rules to avoid disqualification.For as long as the DV program is running i will never give up on it.