• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Lottery 2012 results CANCEL

iren

Registered Users (C)
The US Department of State has announced that all selection results for Diversity Visa Lottery 2012 published worldwide in early May are now void.
“We regret to inform you that, due to a computer programming problem, the results of the 2012 Diversity Lottery that were previously posted on this website have been voided,” the Department said in an announcement.
“They were not valid and were posted in error,” it said.
“The results were not valid because they did not represent a fair, random selection of entrants, as required by U.S. law.
“If you checked this website during the first week in May and found a notice that you had been selected for further processing or a notice that you had not been selected, that notice has been rescinded and is no longer valid.”
The US embassy in Dhaka also issued a statement on Thursday announcing the results “void”.
The results of the new selection process—to be conducted based on the original entries for the 2012 programme, will be available on the website (http://www.dvlottery.state.gov./) on July 15, 2011.
Entries to the lottery remain valid and there is no need for re-applying, the embassy said. The confirmation number to check results also remains valid, it said.

source: http://newsjustnow.com/dddv-lottery-2012-results-cancel/

The US Department of State has announced that all selection results for Diversity Visa Lottery 2012 published worldwide in early May are now void.
“We regret to inform you that, due to a computer programming problem, the results of the 2012 Diversity Lottery that were previously posted on this website have been voided,” the Department said in an announcement.
“They were not valid and were posted in error,” it said.
“The results were not valid because they did not represent a fair, random selection of entrants, as required by U.S. law.
“If you checked this website during the first week in May and found a notice that you had been selected for further processing or a notice that you had not been selected, that notice has been rescinded and is no longer valid.”
The US embassy in Dhaka also issued a statement on Thursday announcing the results “void”.
The results of the new selection process—to be conducted based on the original entries for the 2012 programme, will be available on the website (http://www.dvlottery.state.gov./) on July 15, 2011.
Entries to the lottery remain valid and there is no need for re-applying, the embassy said. The confirmation number to check results also remains valid, it said.

source: http://newsjustnow.com/dddv-lottery-2012-results-cancel/

iren, welcome back!!!!

I believe that, they noticed their fault by the massive sending of complaint e-mails they received. Still having a hope though....

JOIN OUR GROUP ON FACEBOOK, WE SHOULD FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!
Petition is BS - no real names, no designated recipient, anyone can sign as many times as he want.

Facebook is... hm... well, you get the idea.

Lastly, website printout doesn't entitle you for any rights.

Am happy

I was very happy when i read that it has been cancelled. That is how thier so called programming have been selecting in errors for the past 2 years. May GOD help us this time ooo......

GUYS WHO WON DV LOTTERY 2012, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION -

THE GROUP'S NAME- US Green Card Lottery DV-2012 - 22,000 winners can't be ignored

Dude I totally understand your frustration but this is a totally ridiculous (if not completely idiotic) proposition. What rights are you talking about on God's green earth? Whast part of "unfair selection" did you not understand? What about the rights of millions of people who registered after the first two days and were not even counted in the selection?? 22,000 winners are just BS winners in a non random selection; there is no 22.000 winners I hope that's clear enough for you. You cannot fight for your "rights" because you have no rights here besides the right to hope that you will win in a FAIR selection in July.

GUYS WHO WON DV LOTTERY 2012, PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION -

THE GROUP'S NAME- US Green Card Lottery DV-2012 - 22,000 winners can't be ignored
why dont you prepare the petition against your God who let them fix that error? ;)

I keep telling people that this country is a mess...every month there is something going off ...
federal reserve printed a billion of dollars with a printing mistake
banks lost credit card numbers f 75 MILLION USERS etc

and yet fools rush in ...

...laugh all you want but there is some s..t going down here almost everyday now ..money is running out and system is giving out slowly but surely ......its that kind of the country ..as I said before no big ideas no ideology ONLY MONEY AND MONEY IS RUNNING OUT FAST ..so veerything is going bust