• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery 2010- status of the Case number

kcc confirm receipt

to Ammeck09
-CN: 2010AF0003XXXX
EDV sent on 23rd Nov. 2008
NL Dated: 23th April 2009
NL Rcvd: 6th May 2009
Sent to KCC: 29th May 2009
Confirmed Delivery: 6th June 2009
KCC Confirm Receipt: 2nd July 2009
Awaiting 2nd letter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do you mean by kcc confirm receipt?? did they send it by mail???

to Ammeck09
-CN: 2010AF0003XXXX
EDV sent on 23rd Nov. 2008
NL Dated: 23th April 2009
NL Rcvd: 6th May 2009
Sent to KCC: 29th May 2009
Confirmed Delivery: 6th June 2009
KCC Confirm Receipt: 2nd July 2009
Awaiting 2nd letter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
what do you mean by kcc confirm receipt?? did they send it by mail???

Yea, I mailed them 6 weeks after sending the completed forms.

Hi guys my case number for DV 2010 is 305XX do you think I have a chance. BTW I am from Asia

I just read another DV Lottery forum there is one who win DV2009 but CN is 308xx in Asia even last update CN is 30350 but she is very luck to get interview in 7/6 and Pass
compare 2009 and 2010 CN I think 2010 CN might biggest than Dv2009

Hi
i am new and appreciate if you tell me how it works ,so my dad got the letter on june 9th and i sent all the docs by fedex to kcc,they got it on 7th july i tracked it online and i have not heard from them.does it mean he is rejected or still there is hope?
by the way what is NL ?

thank you

Your case is somewhat high . As per the last year your interview may be around june-july.

But according to the september visa bulletin upto 7000 has been called for interview in Oct 2010 which is a good indication. May be due to less response from the selectees.

So hope your case will be taken around january 2010. just a prediaction

Your case is somewhat high . As per the last year your interview may be around june-july.

But according to the september visa bulletin upto 7000 has been called for interview in Oct 2010 which is a good indication. May be due to less response from the selectees.

So hope your case will be taken around january 2010. just a prediaction

hi madu
you r from srilanka , i want ur email so we can chat for further issue, i m also from Asia .

hi gays can any body tell me about the sponsor requirement?

naybe you should say "guys" instead of "gays"!

If you don't have any savings or a job that is paying well, in that case you need a sponsor to qualify and the sponsor is liable in case you start to apply for money from the government after you enter the country. The sponsor needs to pay you and support you till you have money so you aren't reliable on anybody else...you can't be a burden on society after getting the GC.

Do I have a chance?

Hi All,

I am new to this forum my number is very high 2010AF00050xxx,can someone help as to clearify the chances of actually obtaining a green I have looked some of the forums but all I see is low numbers, I am from South Africa.

Will really appreciate your help

Nyakie:)

Hi All,

I am new to this forum my number is very high 2010AF00050xxx,can someone help as to clearify the chances of actually obtaining a green I have looked some of the forums but all I see is low numbers, I am from South Africa.

Will really appreciate your help

Nyakie:)

Dont worry too much. Last year every case number from Africa except other countries was current in the later moments of the dv year. Just hope that the situation continues this year too. I will suggest you this forum too, since you are from South Africa. ie http://www.sausa.org

Hi everyone!
My case number is 5XXX (I'm from nigeria).
I've checked some september bulletin and current number is 5,500 so i send a mail to KCC to ask about the status case number but got a reply that my form has been recived and currentilly wating to be process and also that it takes 8-12 weeks to process forms, so when likely am i going to have my interview since my number is current now.

high case number?

Hi guys , my case number is 2010fa00031xxx, do you think this is high? i'm from Africa by the way, Congo republic and i live in the USA under a f1 visa , when do you think i should be sending my documents to the USCIS.i received kcc package in april 2010, I sent back the dsp122 and 230 part 1 and 2 to kcc in may 2010 but i haven't heard from their till now, is it bad?
Thanks

Hi guys , my case number is 2010fa00031xxx, do you think this is high? i'm from Africa by the way, Congo republic and i live in the USA under a f1 visa , when do you think i should be sending my documents to the USCIS.i received kcc package in april 2010, I sent back the dsp122 and 230 part 1 and 2 to kcc in may 2010 but i haven't heard from their till now, is it bad?
Thanks

before you sent back your forms to kcc, there are certains things you should have taken into consideration considering the fact that you live in the states already.That is whether you should have gone for adjustment of status but you sending back dsp 122 and 230 1&2 , i can easily adjudge you are going to do consular processing.It therefore means when your interview time comes, you would have to travel down to Congo for your interview.Because you are doing CP,you dont have any business with USCIS but rather with KCC and the US embassy in your home country.
As per hearing from kcc,you will hear from them when your case number becomes current,then a letter for interview will sent to you.For you to know when your case number will be current,check the visa bulletin in travel.state.gov.It is normally published between 10th-14th day of the month.this month's visa bulletin will be out on the 12th so check it out in travel.state.gov.Hope this is enriching enough.

??

but i don't want to go back for the process to be complete, it's too risky, and i have school, what if i'm scheduled when i'm doing my exams, can't take the risk... what do you think i should do know call the kcc to annul the process of the ambassy and start the one for the adjustement? help please. any ideas?

but i don't want to go back for the process to be complete, it's too risky, and i have school, what if i'm scheduled when i'm doing my exams, can't take the risk... what do you think i should do know call the kcc to annul the process of the ambassy and start the one for the adjustement? help please. any ideas?

I think it would be wise if you seek advice from USCIS on this. They are in the best position to tell you if the processs could be altered.But also know tha AOS is normally not advisable if your case number would become current around August/September.

Case #

Hi all
I'm from Europe and my Case number is: 2010EU000057xx
Could somebody tell when I'll receive my 2 NL or have my interview date?
Thanks.