• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV Education requirements

AussieGCHopeful

Hello,

Myself and my partner are applying from the OC region for DV 2018 and neither of us have finished year 12. I have checked my job (IT Systems administrator) and it is in the appropriate bracket so I believe my application will be ok. However if my wife gets picked we may have some issues in getting approved. My question is, what kind of documents will we need from our employers in order to meet the requirements?

Her job is new homes sales consultant however she also has to prepare sales plans (building drawings following appropriate codes) which I believe closely matches that of an architectural draftee (level 7.0+). If we got a letter from her employer stating that these are her duties and provide copies of plans etc that she has produced will this be sufficient? Can we go to an immigration lawyer who can interpret her job duties and prepare letters for us in the slim chance we get picked?

Sorry for all of the questions but there's not much information for those without year 12 but matching job requirements.

Hello,

Myself and my partner are applying from the OC region for DV 2018 and neither of us have finished year 12. I have checked my job (IT Systems administrator) and it is in the appropriate bracket so I believe my application will be ok. However if my wife gets picked we may have some issues in getting approved. My question is, what kind of documents will we need from our employers in order to meet the requirements?

Her job is new homes sales consultant however she also has to prepare sales plans (building drawings following appropriate codes) which I believe closely matches that of an architectural draftee (level 7.0+). If we got a letter from her employer stating that these are her duties and provide copies of plans etc that she has produced will this be sufficient? Can we go to an immigration lawyer who can interpret her job duties and prepare letters for us in the slim chance we get picked?

Sorry for all of the questions but there's not much information for those without year 12 but matching job requirements.

Do you see a tax attorney to do updated tax planning for the big win every time you buy a lottery ticket? No, of course not.

Wait and see if either of you win, then we can discuss real scenarios and offer help without wasting time.

You can also read this in the meantime.

http://britsimonsays.com/education-or-work-experience-qualifying-for-the-dv-lottery/