• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2019 site still down?

ArriB

Hi,
I'ts been almost a week now and the site is still down due to maintenance?
Does anyone know when it will be back up again?

Thanks.

It is still down and there is no way of knowing the timeframe. To the long term moderators, has this happened to this extent before, other than short-term crashes? I am beginning to feel a little worried down here.

Q

Hi,

Thanks.

Why create a separate thread for this comment? We've been communicating about this in the other 'How about DV 2019' thread.
There is no way any of us are in a position to know how long the site will be down, especially when the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs don't know themselves and even say so. Check their Twitter account. "DV site down due to technical problem requiring maintenance. Will be brought back up as soon as possible."

Hi,

Thanks.
I feel bad for criticizing your creation of a separate thread on the topic of the DV lottery enrollment system being down - I actually added my own separate post on that matter just a few minutes ago, because there is great news that I thought was important enough to have its own subject headline. Go check it out. - All the best for you in DV 2019. ;)