• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2018 Kenya Selectees

And w
Go to any city council clinic, they should be free or for a very minimal fee.. it doesn't matter where you got them as long as you have them.. it saved me a few thousand shillings at the IOM medical.

No, it will not as long as by the time you go for your interview you are CDC/IOM compliant
Which vaccination jabs should we take to be CDC/IOM compliant?

I called IOM two days ago and I got a Ksh 30k medical examination quote!. Kwani what are they examining??

If it's any consolation , in USD terms this is cheaper than many other countries!

I am sure that in all countries the panel doctors use their monopoly or near monopoly status to charge a bit more than they would for the same thing otherwise...(some of that maybe is justified by having to prove to the US every year they meet the requirements etc).

I called IOM two days ago and I got a Ksh 30k medical examination quote!. Kwani what are they examining??

Get the immunizations at kanjo clinics for free or cheap.. they do a tb test, blood work, xray and full body medical. Being the only ones doing the medicals they can afford to charge exorbitant fees

Get the immunizations at kanjo clinics for free or cheap.. they do a tb test, blood work, xray and full body medical. Being the only ones doing the medicals they can afford to charge exorbitant fees

@Guriix Did the DV 2014 have the online ds260? Was asking someone who's sister has a green-card and he seemed surprised on part ya USA address for delivery of greencard.

@Guriix Did the DV 2014 have the online ds260? Was asking someone who's sister has a green-card and he seemed surprised on part ya USA address for delivery of greencard.

Yes, the DS260 was online. That had always been there. You must have a US address to receive your paperwork. Even when petitioning for a spouse you still need an address.

That was there even back in paper days. Of course, back then if you didn't have an address you mailed in your form anyway and then they just asked you about it in the interview. Now I believe you need it to submit electronically.

Yes, the DS260 was online. That had always been there. You must have a US address to receive your paperwork. Even when petitioning for a spouse you still need an address.

That was there even back in paper days. Of course, back then if you didn't have an address you mailed in your form anyway and then they just asked you about it in the interview. Now I believe you need it to submit electronically.

Thanks guys. You guys have given me a great foundation to work on processing my DV.
Btw Must I present bank statements at the interview?

Apologies for seeming to repeat myself. On the previous answer you said, "Depends on the embassy?". Now am hoping to get answer relevant to my Nairobi Embassy. Thanks for the reminder though.

You don't need bank statements for the Nairobi embassy..

Hi guys. I am yet to submit my DS-260. Once submitted. Am i supposed to submit any verified documents to the embassy before the interview i.e birth certificates, marriage certificate etc? My guess is that they will need to authenticate/verify the documents before the interview is conducted.

Another thing...what is IOM?

Hi guys. I am yet to submit my DS-260. Once submitted. Am i supposed to submit any verified documents to the embassy before the interview i.e birth certificates, marriage certificate etc? My guess is that they will need to authenticate/verify the documents before the interview is conducted.

Please don't duplicate the same post on different threads.

For Kenya, you submit your documents on the day of the interview.
IOM - International Organization for Migration
https://www.iom.int/

Your KCSE will need to be verified by KNEC and the results sent directly to the embassy