• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017

herves

Hello
I win DV lottery 2017 with My son who is eleven months old ans he will not immigrate with me now. He will immigrate later.
I would like to know if it is necessary to fill his own DV 260 form, or I have to fill only My DV 260 form.
Thanks.

If you don't want a Green Card for the child you don't complete the DS260 for the child.

However, just so you understand, the DV process is easy, cheap and fast. The process to sponsor a relative later is more complex, more expensive and takes MUCH longer (around 2 years in your example).

I have question plz ... While i add my spouse in summary page to create ds file for her i make error in her name but i correct this error in her ds . but i could not change the first error name . is there any problem... I write her name marina and also in surname i wrote marina .but i correct it in ds, plz help. For information i married after first entry and before win

I have question plz ... While i add my spouse in summary page to create ds file for her i make error in her name but i correct this error in her ds . but i could not change the first error name . is there any problem... I write her name marina and also in surname i wrote marina .but i correct it in ds, plz help. For information i married after first entry and before win

You should be fine since she's a derivative and you wrote the names correctly in both your DS260 form (where you list her as a spouse) and in her own separate DS form (as your derivative).

p.s. Don't duplicate the same post over separate Threads.