• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees

thank you so much @Britsimon ,thats ok but i forget to ask .after i add my new baby form shall i have to email the KCC again to lock the case??

You will need to unlock to add the newborn. The child will need a DS260 it his/her own AND your form(s) will need to be amended to add the child.

You will need to unlock to add the newborn. The child will need a DS260 it his/her own AND your form(s) will need to be amended to add the child.
Ok thank you so much for this note.i was going to make only new form for the baby without add him into my forms too.now i got your point .i will amend my forms too.
but i want to ask after i finish every thing shall i have to e.mail KCC again to lock the forms or they lock it automatically ???

Ok thank you so much for this note.i was going to make only new form for the baby without add him into my forms too.now i got your point .i will amend my forms too.
but i want to ask after i finish every thing shall i have to e.mail KCC again to lock the forms or they lock it automatically ???

When you resubmit the form, it is then "locked".

hello all, long time. by what time of the month do applications need to be processed so that the applicant gets 2NL that month (hence for the interview to happen 2 months down the road)? assuming case number is current

hello all, long time. by what time of the month do applications need to be processed so that the applicant gets 2NL that month (hence for the interview to happen 2 months down the road)? assuming case number is current

Early in the month.

dear @Britsimon you said in your Blog that if i want to unlock the forms to add a newborn baby i need to include both parents details in the email to KCC).
which the additional details of me i have to include with the case number,Full name ,date of birth of the winner ???is my name is enough???
thank you

dear @Britsimon you said in your Blog that if i want to unlock the forms to add a newborn baby i need to include both parents details in the email to KCC).
which the additional details of me i have to include with the case number,Full name ,date of birth of the winner ???is my name is enough???
thank you

To unlock, you need to provide:
The full case number (including leading zeros).
Principal selectee full name
Principal selectee date of birth (USA - format (Month/Day/Year)

Since BOTH parents should alter their DS260's for a child, be sure to specify to unlock BOTH DS260 forms. Make that clear.

Then add the newborn to both parents forms, and use the "add applicant" feature to create a DS260 for the newborn.

If you don't have a passport for the newborn yet, you can use the passport number of one of the parents and then update that later.

Hi,
I already emailed the KCC yesterday to unlock the case and they replied today.i saw our forms marked by re-opened .but while im trying to open it for updating a message of error has been shown.also to be clear before i log in the case there is an notice that there is some thing like maintenance notice regarding payment for Thursday.IS it ok????the site will works again.??

Hi,
I already emailed the KCC yesterday to unlock the case and they replied today.i saw our forms marked by re-opened .but while im trying to open it for updating a message of error has been shown.also to be clear before i log in the case there is an notice that there is some thing like maintenance notice regarding payment for Thursday.IS it ok????the site will works again.??

yes it will work again. Just wait a couple of days.

Please one more question.if i want to change my passport to update some thing after schdulling my appointment.is it ok or not??can i update the new passport while the interview???

Hi, Every body
My Case number is already current it is AF 20160016xxx I get my spouse and children passports but my daughter's name (name, middle name) is written wrong in the passport, if I fill the DS260 with her wrong name passport and then get her new passport with true name, does it make a problem when I go to interview?
if I get the new passport before the interview and I changed the passport number, is it a problem when I go to interview ? because now I do not want to take them with me to USA, later on they will follow me.

Hi, Every body
My Case number is already current it is AF 20160016xxx I get my spouse and children passports but my daughter's name (name, middle name) is written wrong in the passport, if I fill the DS260 with her wrong name passport and then get her new passport with true name, does it make a problem when I go to interview?
if I get the new passport before the interview and I changed the passport number, is it a problem when I go to interview ? because now I do not want to take them with me to USA, later on they will follow me.

Fill out the DS260 form with the correct name, then get a new passport showing the correct name spelling.

thanks

but the wrong passport name number surely is different than the correct name passport number?

Hi,
I am a 2017 DV selectee and I already have a refugee status in the Uk. I am from Iran and I always had a dream of living in California so I want to move there. I am 27 and currently a student in the Uk. my interview will be around May apparently (my case number is AS49.. ). Could you please help me about my chance of visa approval and also potential things which can happen in my interview? Thanks

hi guys! I have been staring for some minutes my laptop screen with the word ISSUED and cant have enough of it!!!!!!
I know for sometime that me and my family are granted the div visa, since we were on administration processing and on 20th December they asked for our passports to proceed. today it was the first time I entered the tracker status site and guess what, our visas have been issued today, January the 13th!!!!!!
I am so relieved! it has been a stressful procedure but hope this turn of page in our lives will turn out for the best.
I thank you all for your help and thank god for this forum, many times it has calmed me down and given me courage.
Very soon I will describe the steps of my 2017EU case and what was asked from the CO and we faced administration processing; it may help others in this forum.
again I wish everybody all the best!
thank you MOM, thank you SIMON and the rest moderators <3

hi guys! I have been staring for some minutes my laptop screen with the word ISSUED and cant have enough of it!!!!!!
I know for sometime that me and my family are granted the div visa, since we were on administration processing and on 20th December they asked for our passports to proceed. today it was the first time I entered the tracker status site and guess what, our visas have been issued today, January the 13th!!!!!!
I am so relieved! it has been a stressful procedure but hope this turn of page in our lives will turn out for the best.
I thank you all for your help and thank god for this forum, many times it has calmed me down and given me courage.
Very soon I will describe the steps of my 2017EU case and what was asked from the CO and we faced administration processing; it may help others in this forum.
again I wish everybody all the best!
thank you MOM, thank you SIMON and the rest moderators <3

Congratulations. Looking forward to reading your interview experience.