• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

Please, how did you answer this question, do you speak other language apart from your native language?

I'm assuming you're reading and writing/typing all the questions you've been asking here by yourself - you're not using an interpreter - and we know English is not a native Ghanaian language, so the answer should be yes, right?

Hello guys, i need help. I cant submit my DS260 forms. I have completed all sections on the form. when i click on the submit button, nothing loads.

Hello guys, i need help. I cant submit my DS260 forms. I have completed all sections on the form. when i click on the submit button, nothing loads.

Are you male under 25 and if so have you clicked on the selective service stuff? This was a cause of this type of thing (being unable to submit) last year.

Are you male under 25 and if so have you clicked on the selective service stuff? This was a cause of this type of thing (being unable to submit) last year.
Yes, am a male and am 25. yes i have clicked on the selective service and i have downloaded it so what should i do?

Hi Pals, i wanna know whether the consulate officer will know the information i changed from my DS260 after i have unlocked and resubmitted it.

Hi Pals, i wanna know whether the consulate officer will know the information i changed from my DS260 after i have unlocked and resubmitted it.
Yes. I've read interview stories where the CO asked the question why the DV Applicant made changes to the DS 260. It did not result in a refusal though. Don't think it's an issue.

Yes they know about all the changes made. They may act like they don't know and ask you about them, be sure to answer truthfully if asked because they already know the answer.

Have you lived anywhere other than this address since the age of sixteen?
I have previously lived in a place since i turned 17, so the From Date and To Date.....Should i start from the date i stayed there to the date i left there or should i start from the date i turned age 16 to the date i left there.

I won the lottery in 2016 for 2017 fiscal year and I filled the ds 260 form just this May 2017.will I still be scheduled for interview.. Does dvlottery have expiring date..thank u