• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

Hello,I completed shs last 3years and i have my original certificate,do you mean i should get a testimonial?
Hello,
If you completed in the past 3-years then the above statement does not pertain to you. Just proceed with your certificate.

1nl/2nl
Ds260 confirmation page
Passport
Medical results
Police cert
School certificate
Birth certificate
What is missing?

1nl/2nl
Ds260 confirmation page
Passport
Medical results
Police cert
School certificate
Birth certificate
What is missing?
*Two American passport size photos
*Photocopies of some of your documents(cross check from the US embassy website)
*Visa fee usd330

okay thanks man. what about the street address of my college and shs because they have no house numbers. How did you fill yours?

Thanks for this great and thoughtful venture merely to ensure that this year's DV 2017 selectees from Ghana are successfully immigrated to the USA.

For some of us, it has been daunting process but thanks to individuals like Brit Simon and SusieQQQ who with patience and enormous tolerance have been there for us answering all kinds of obvious questions.

However, having gone through the previous years post such as 2014, comparatively this year's selectees are relatively slow :D forthcoming with helpful tips and info.

Very hopeful that sooner there will be a tremendous improvement in the activities of this year's selectees on the forum. We'll need each other on this noble journey:):):):)
Hi All. My wife and I played DV 2018 in October last year and she got selected! Both of us listed each other and our 3 children as derivatives so yay! Case number is AF00016xxx. Completed DS 260 forms for PA and all derivatives last week. Awaiting passports for the 3 children and the PA. When is it likely for us to be interviewed?

Hi All. My wife and I played DV 2018 in October last year and she got selected! Both of us listed each other and our 3 children as derivatives so yay! Case number is AF00016xxx. Completed DS 260 forms for PA and all derivatives last week. Awaiting passports for the 3 children and the PA. When is it likely for us to be interviewed?
@Britsimon can you help us in this case

I´m not an expert on knowing when you will get and interview but this case number looks decent.

And should i include national service as previous employment?
Answer truthfully. It seems you do speak English which IS NOT your native language. I would select English.
Not sure about the national service bit. It is not voluntary employment. I would defer to the expert moderators here.