• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

I did it at akai clinic. I had already taken the hepatitis B before I went there. They did physical exams, vaccinations, took sample of my blood, urine and did x Ray also. If you read my previous post u will know when I submitted my DS 260. For the medicals u ve to always get extra cash

Ok. Thanks for the info.

Please my question is i submitted my DS260 on the 23rd july,2016 but submitted the derivatives on 20th october,2016 because of circumstances which was beyond my control, i want to know whether its going to push my 2NL into next year which is 2017. Thank you.

Please my question is i submitted my DS260 on the 23rd july,2016 but submitted the derivatives on 20th october,2016 because of circumstances which was beyond my control, i want to know whether its going to push my 2NL into next year which is 2017. Thank you.
Definitely next year, assuming you're already current feb/march perhaps

Hello, good evening. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.
My wife filed for me 2014 and after that I was given 23rd February 2015 as my priority date. Looking at the last few months all the dates that are current is 22nd of each month including January as announced come November. Would mine be possible to be current by December 2016 or will be pushed to another month since all the dates being current recently are 22nd of each month.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again. I would like to ask what would lemme stand a greater chance of joining my wife who is a permanent resident after she filed for me. Any other stuff to add to the documents as evidence to lemme get a greater chance? Thanks

Hello, good evening. I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.
My wife filed for me 2014 and after that I was given 23rd February 2015 as my priority date. Looking at the last few months all the dates that are current is 22nd of each month including January as announced come November. Would mine be possible to be current by December 2016 or will be pushed to another month since all the dates being current recently are 22nd of each month.
Thanks
Hello again. I would like to ask what would lemme stand a greater chance of joining my wife who is a permanent resident after she filed for me. Any other stuff to add to the documents as evidence to lemme get a greater chance? Thanks

This sub forum is for DV lottery cases - so your question will probably not get answered.

Hi, I have some few questions from a friend who also won the DV 2017.
Question1: my friend's travel passport will expire next year June, 2017 and she has just recently applied for a new passport which came last week. Is it appropriate to unlock and enter the details of the new passport or can send both to the interview?
Question2: on the ds260 form, they ask of mailing address and permanent address information. Are they referring to the mailing address of the host in USA or mailing address of the applicant here in Africa? Thanks

Hi, I have some few questions from a friend who also won the DV 2017.
Question1: my friend's travel passport will expire next year June, 2017 and she has just recently applied for a new passport which came last week. Is it appropriate to unlock and enter the details of the new passport or can send both to the interview?
Question2: on the ds260 form, they ask of mailing address and permanent address information. Are they referring to the mailing address of the host in USA or mailing address of the applicant here in Africa? Thanks

1. If not yet scheduled for interview, unlock and edit the DS260. Otherwise, take old and new to the interview.
2. In different parts of the DS260 they want current addresses and USA addresses (where you plan to live and a place where the GC can be mailed). I'm not sure what section you refer to, but the form makes it clear.

First you're asked for your own current mailing address. Then address of person living in USA. It's clearly indicated on the form, sir.

I filled my DS260 without mention of my junior high school..i only mentioned senior high school because my understanding was that they were only interested in SSSCE certificate. My interview is already scheduled so i cant unlock at this point. What are the odds in my situation?

I didn't say they look at proof. I'm simply explaining what the instructions mean on the DS260.
I filled my DS260 without mention of my junior high school..i only mentioned senior high school because my understanding was that they were only interested in SSSCE certificate. My interview is already scheduled so i cant unlock at this point. What are the odds in my situation?

I filled my DS260 without mention of my junior high school..i only mentioned senior high school because my understanding was that they were only interested in SSSCE certificate. My interview is already scheduled so i cant unlock at this point. What are the odds in my QUOTE]
You can send your BECE cert along and when you are asked you can prove it. Stating only SSSCE doesn't taint anything. After all they know you attended a jhs before shs. Don't shiver. Keep head high. I have vim for you. God above us all.