• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

Got to the embassy at exactly 6:30am After the normal security checks..

Co: hi,how are you
me:am fine n you
Co: great
Co: Raise ur right hand n swear
Me: I did tht

Co: Who is S**** (name of host.)
Me: My girl friend
Co: Name of your sch
me.: Answered
Co..what yr did u complete
Me:Answered
Co: why did u write nov dec two times
Me:answered..
Co: favorite course in sch
Me:answered
Co: What do u want to do in America
Me: Nurse
congratulations take this blue paper n ur original Document pick you visa up in two weeks
Congrats!!

Are you sure cos been searching through brits page and haven't seen anything like that. ..false alarm. .you can share the site if you have it..

This looks like it's going to be a longer journey especially looking at the pace. Hopefully those who completed their forms up until the end of June will go through.
End of June I doubt. Perhaps mid June cutoff... Backlog this year, for me, looks huge

yep - June 12th is the latest I have seen for December interviews. That will start to speed up soon - maybe for January interviews, but if not, February.

Thanks for the clarification. When do you reckon Mid August completion will likely have an interview?

hello folks, i did receive my 2nl for december 13th interview. I went to do my medicals the just past monday and you can't believe it, the fees was GHS 1,931. it just keeps on increasing so you need to get extra cash because the next day it ca change.

hello folks, i did receive my 2nl for december 13th interview. I went to do my medicals the just past monday and you can't believe it, the fees was GHS 1,931. it just keeps on increasing so you need to get extra cash because the next day it ca change.

Wow. Does it have anything to do with how many things you'll have to do? And what were the checks you did? Plus when did you complete your forms?

Thanks Mr Cashes for notifying us on the increase in cash

What hospital did you had your medicals? And what means did you get the 2nl? Email or phone call?

Wow. Does it have anything to do with how many things you'll have to do? And what were the checks you did? Plus when did you complete your forms?
I don't think so. Last I checked, (that was late September) it was ghs16xx and I learned that the prices were going to increase generally in the last quarter.

I did it at akai clinic. I had already taken the hepatitis B before I went there. They did physical exams, vaccinations, took sample of my blood, urine and did x Ray also. If you read my previous post u will know when I submitted my DS 260. For the medicals u ve to always get extra cash