• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 Selectees from Ghana

I asked some few questions yesterday but no answer. I'm beginning to feel bad here. Seems it kinda lonely planet here. As a Ghanaian, and talking to Ghanaians but no response? Wooow

I asked some few questions yesterday but no answer. I'm beginning to feel bad here. Seems it kinda lonely planet here. As a Ghanaian, and talking to Ghanaians but no response? Wooow
patience bro. it a virtue needed in this game. too early to feel bad.

The last time I checked all your questions were answered

No. None of my last questions were answered. And I keep on checking from time to time, all was done yesterday.

No. None of my last questions were answered. And I keep on checking from time to time, all was done yesterday.

Wasn't this the first question?

Hi Susie, hope you can give me a vivid
breakdown on this question Question:
Present and Previous Address "Have you
lived anywhere other than this address since
the age of sixteen?
My point: At age sixteen I was in my Senior
High School; second year i.e. 1996. I
graduated the following year 1997. But then
I was on campus/boarding house, and I only
spend 3-months in school and return home.
We have 3-terms in a year. I haven't stayed
at my new place(school) continuously for
over 6-months. I go home and return to
school till I completed.
Question 1: Do I have to forget about the
school date stuff?December 1997, I returned
home finally.
Question 2: Will it be possible to get a copy
of an already filled DS-260 to cross check.
Question 3: Mum and dad's date of birth
unknown. Is it a must for me to know and
also fill the DoB of both parents at the
appropriate place on the DS-260 form?
Hope to reading from you soon.

so what will you sugest i do ..me tampering with the certificate wont give me any problem ....

Under no circumstance should you tamper with your certificate. You tampering with it will lead to your being disqualified. And the person that previously responded to you definitely did not suggest you should tamper with the certificate.

I sent you a private message too but no reply as well. I hope you've gotten my message yesterday bro.

Can you provide more information on the specific questions you asked which didn't get answered?

No not at all, cause I requested for something like a flash from you and I'll call you immediately. I guess I was right bro.