• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 selectees from Cameroon

Piccolodentist

Hi my wife was lucky to have been selected for the Dv2017 draw with case number AF0026*** please i will like to hear from both selectees who have gone for interview and those who are still to go like me and my wife so we can help each other since it possible we might meet the CO. thanks

I changed the title of this Thread to read just DV 2017 because there is an existing DV 2016 Thread for Cameroonian selectees. You can search the forum for past experiences.

If you scroll down it has the number of selectees per country for DV2017. In response to your question about seemingly nobody winning from Cameroon.
ok i got that.. Actually that was not what i meant. I just needed them to show up in the forum. Thanks anyways

ok i got that.. Actually that was not what i meant. I just needed them to show up in the forum. Thanks anyways
;) I kinda knew that ...though there are some small countries with zero selectees.

We only get a very tiny % of selectees showing up in the forums each year.