• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2017 EU Selectees

Hello everyone,

first of all, I wanted to thank you for your help and encouragement during this exciting - and ongoing! - journey, especially Britsimon and Susieqqq. This forum was such a useful and reliable tool.

My case number is EU 2017100XX, and my immigrant visa was issued on Nov 16, after the successful interview at the embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia on Nov 14 (DS260 submitted mid-May). :)
My biggest concern was my J1 two years home stay rule, which I fulfilled two years ago exactly so the timing was perfect.

The interview itself lasted less than ten minutes total (no derivatives), people here at the embassy were super nice and kind, and I had more documents than needed, such as I-134...
Either way, I'm heading to Washington DC area, where most of my friends are and where I was during my Fulbright year.

Best of luck to all DV winners and thanks again!

A

Best wishes in your new life over in Washington D.C.

Hello everyone,

first of all, I wanted to thank you for your help and encouragement during this exciting - and ongoing! - journey, especially Britsimon and Susieqqq. This forum was such a useful and reliable tool.

My case number is EU 2017100XX, and my immigrant visa was issued on Nov 16, after the successful interview at the embassy in Sarajevo, Bosnia on Nov 14 (DS260 submitted mid-May). :)
My biggest concern was my J1 two years home stay rule, which I fulfilled two years ago exactly so the timing was perfect.

The interview itself lasted less than ten minutes total (no derivatives), people here at the embassy were super nice and kind, and I had more documents than needed, such as I-134...
Either way, I'm heading to Washington DC area, where most of my friends are and where I was during my Fulbright year.

Best of luck to all DV winners and thanks again!

A
Congratulation!! So happy for you! Best wishes!

Would be useful to bundle together info for EU region interviews and processing for this year, as there isn't a specific thread yet.

Am especially interested in embassy tips and feedback for London. :)

Would be useful to bundle together info for EU region interviews and processing for this year, as there isn't a specific thread yet.

Am especially interested in embassy tips and feedback for London. :)

There is an existing EU 2017 Thread. Your new Thread has been merged with the existing one.

I have an interview scheduled and as per the guidelines for the London embassy I should register before the interview to have my passport sent to my address (through ais.usvisa-info.com). The system isn't recognising me though, has anyone else had this issue?

I have an interview scheduled and as per the guidelines for the London embassy I should register before the interview to have my passport sent to my address (through ais.usvisa-info.com). The system isn't recognising me though, has anyone else had this issue?

You simply need to setup an account. You don't need an appointment.

Hi!
I am a person who overstayed student visa for a few years. I had my interview a couple of days ago and my application was approved! I have already received my passport with the immigrant visa.