• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
waving hello from Nakuru kenya best of luck guys, i have a question Ive been to the embassy before trying to get a visa to visit but got denied would that complicate anything?

waving hello from Nakuru kenya best of luck guys, i have a question Ive been to the embassy before trying to get a visa to visit but got denied would that complicate anything?

Depends why you were denied, if it was for not overcoming immigrant intent that obviously is not a problem now. If it was for a criminal type reason then that same reason would be a problem now.

i hope you wont mind not related to DV2016 i just need some clarity please. i applied for a visa to attend my bros wedding back in 06 but i got denied i was fresh out of high school just turned 18 whats the best way to convince a CO you don't have immigration intent in such a case?

i hope you wont mind not related to DV2016 i just need some clarity please. i applied for a visa to attend my bros wedding back in 06 but i got denied i was fresh out of high school just turned 18 whats the best way to convince a CO you don't have immigration intent in such a case?

They will base this almost entirely on your ties to your home country. Ties can mean:

Family (married and kids is stable)
Stable Job
Owned home
Forward looking commitments (example part way through a University course or training).

If on the other hand you live with parents, haven't had much of a career, and you are single - then you will have a high chance for denial.

They will base this almost entirely on your ties to your home country. Ties can mean:

Family (married and kids is stable)
Stable Job
Owned home
Forward looking commitments (example part way through a University course or training).

If on the other hand you live with parents, haven't had much of a career, and you are single - then you will have a high chance for denial.
thanks guess i had no chance then

Hey!
Yes, I've rechecked on May 29th and some 2 other times on August and September :)))
I am confident that, with DV or without, we can fulfill our American dreams :) (it will be better to start with winning the GC with this DV program of course)
Good spirit. Keep trying and luck will surely come to you

Status
Not open for further replies.