• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one set of details that might come to me in an hour or two. If anyone else wants me to check theirs I need the confirmation number,. lastname and year of birth. PLEASE do not give this to me if you are nervous of me seeing your winning details and PLEASE PLEASE don't post these details publicly.
Hi Simon, you only need the details for "session timeout" results......isn't??

I have one set of details that might come to me in an hour or two. If anyone else wants me to check theirs I need the confirmation number,. lastname and year of birth. PLEASE do not give this to me if you are nervous of me seeing your winning details and PLEASE PLEASE don't post these details publicly.

do you check for everyone, or for those with session time out?

On the Russian forum about it girl wrote.
Master Joda, is that you? :)

I just got a message that there is probably a winner found , but I'm still waitng for any kind of confirmation. I don't really believe there is one

"session timed out" (normal looking screen with red error message) or "servers busy" (white screen with black writing) - two different messages - the former is the interesting one.

Yes i did get the former last night, but then i checked this morning and it said has not been selecte

Sent my confirmation number last name and birth year to you, check your inbox

Simon, KCC must acknowledge your efforts.....its is so late at night, and you are still with the world of hopeful people and helping them
:)

Hi,
I'm currently trying to enter my details to see if I have been selected but every time I enter them (and enter them correctly)the same reply keeps coming up:

The information you have entered is not valid. Please review the confirmation number, your last/family name, and year of birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV confirmation page.

Is anyone else getting this and how can I rectify it?

Thanks

Simon, KCC must acknowledge your efforts.....its is so late at night, and you are still with the world of hopeful people and helping them
:)

It's not that late in CA ;) but not to take away from the incredible amount simon does for the DV universe. If he had to fill in a time sheet on it his boss might start getting jealous ;)

Hi,
I'm currently trying to enter my details to see if I have been selected but every time I enter them (and enter them correctly)the same reply keeps coming up:

The information you have entered is not valid. Please review the confirmation number, your last/family name, and year of birth to ensure you have entered them exactly as they appear on your DV confirmation page.

Thanks
Might be your confirmation is wrong, try to click - forgot confirmation number and enter required fields it will automatically display your correct number.

Master Joda, is that you? :)

I just got a message that there is probably a winner found , but I'm still waitng for any kind of confirmation. I don't really believe there is one
This troll - a schoolboy. In your group such of individuals 90%

Hi,

Thanks

That one is a simple mistake - you are doing something wrong with the number, name or year or security check. Try the forgot number functionality...

im Iranian and Canadian citizen. applied for second time and unfortunately didn't win. i was checking Iranian page in Facebook and look no one wins so far!

That one is a simple mistake - you are doing something wrong with the number, name or year or security check. Try the forgot number functionality...

Hi Simon. I've been checking my sister-in-law's confirmation code and the message ¨Session time ou¨appears in red
Do you have any idea of what the problem is. I'm a DV 2014 winner,now a Permanent Resident in Georgia. The day of the Draw I checked my number and the same message was in the screen. A day later, I checked again and the winning letter came up.

Hi Simon. I've been checking my sister-in-law's confirmation code and the message ¨Session time ou¨appears in red
Do you have any idea of what the problem is. I'm a DV 2014 winner,now a Permanent Resident in Georgia. The day of the Draw I checked my number and the same message was in the screen. A day later, I checked again and the winning letter came up.

now its clear...only session time out are winners

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.