• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could't it be that since they have been having trouble keeping up with the processing of the D260 from the dv2015 they did't have enough time to check the 2016 entries for duplicity, bad pictures etc, and are still doing it? Maybe not all the winners have been notified by now? In the Spanish forum there are no winners still and last year there were 2 or 3 by now.[/QUO
Could't it be that since they have been having trouble keeping up with the processing of the D260 from the dv2015 they did't have enough time to check the 2016 entries for duplicity, bad pictures etc, and are still doing it? Maybe not all the winners have been notified by now? In the Spanish forum there are no winners still and last year there were 2 or 3 by now.
Hey, I am from Spain, what forum are you talking about? :)

Obviously someone entering multiple times and never being selected gives one SOOOO much more insight than actually going through the process and getting the GC in the end. I have underestimated them, apparently, and in my attempt to calm them down and get them to wait I obviously insulted a bunch of people leading to the well deserved and totally on point chastisement.

Sheesh.

Obviously someone entering multiple times and never being selected gives one SOOOO much more insight than actually going through the process and getting the GC in the end. I have underestimated them, apparently, and in my attempt to calm them down and get them to wait I obviously insulted a bunch of people leading to the well deserved and totally on point chastisement.

Sheesh.

Or a case of someone who got selected a while back, processed and moved on without looking back only to show up several years later and pompously display their ignorance. Unbelievably rude!! Yeah, that's the sad reality of the situation.

While I empathize with the majority of those who didn't get selected and have moved on with their dignity intact, I've decided it's not worth it responding to those who have refused to be reasonable. So I'm just gonna seat back, enjoy my margarita while waiting for those with real questions to show up.

lafayette.gif

There are no winners, now I am 100% sure. All Russian speaking forums don't have a winers (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazahstan, Kirgystan, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia) don't have any winner, no winners on Balkan forums (every year, after 5 minutes there are at least 50 winners and now no winners). You can also check that on Twitter, everybody has NOT BEEN SELECTED.

Or a case of someone who got selected a while back, processed and moved on without looking back only to show up several years later and pompously display their ignorance. Unbelievably rude!! Yeah, that's the sad reality of the situation.

While I empathize with the majority of those who didn't get selected and have moved on with their dignity intact, I've decided it's not worth it responding to those who have refused to be reasonable. So I'm just gonna seat back, enjoy my margarita while waiting for those with real questions to show up.

lafayette.gif

Pour one for me...

There are no winners, now I am 100% sure. All Russian speaking forums don't have a winers (Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazahstan, Kirgystan, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia) don't have any winner, no winners on Balkan forums (every year, after 5 minutes there are at least 50 winners and now no winners). You can also check that on Twitter, everybody has NOT BEEN SELECTED.
well, there are still super-moderators who think it is wishful thinking.

Sheesh.
wtf are you talking about? did you see my signature?

So much for you being a super-duper moderator! Previous years by this time there had already been at least a few people reporting here on this forum that they had won. So, don't underestimate folks here who have been playing DV for more than you have been moderator. LOL!

Bro, your comment is out of order!!!

Bro, your comment is out of order!!!
No, it is not. Here is why: I have been partaking in DV since 2006 and eventually got my GC back in 2010. Every year twice I come visit this site and help people out as much as I can. No idea who this Britsimon guy is, but the fact is no one has won until now. There defenitely seems to be some kind of a glitch in the system. It surely is not wishful thinking, so don't dash people's hope.

So much for you being a super-duper moderator! Previous years by this time there had already been at least a few people reporting here on this forum that they had won. So, don't underestimate folks here who have been playing DV for more than you have been moderator. LOL!

The forum was broken this time last year and no one could post anything at all.

some people in the algeria forum are saying that they getting this notice for selection, which has no apparent region confirmation (Showing as "AC") and has an absurd case number.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=vg606g&s=8#.VUlRjflVhBc

Think they just edited it to make it look like they won or think it is legit? The ESC version at the top matches and looks good so im thinking maybe it is real?

some people in the algeria forum are saying that they getting this notice for selection, which has no apparent region confirmation (Showing as "AC") and has an absurd case number.

Think they just edited it to make it look like they won or think it is legit? The ESC version at the top matches and looks good so im thinking maybe it is real?
Not sure if the results in the link are real, as date is may 1st 2015 ??!!

Shouldn't it say May 5th not May 1st ?

Shouldn't it say May 5th not May 1st ?
Yeah it does, i dont know its just weird. Read the second paragraph where it says "All DV-2016 applicants must use..." that definately does not look like it has been edited in.

Probably fake though still lol

Yeah it does, i dont know its just weird. Read the second paragraph where it says "All DV-2016 applicants must use..." that definately does not look like it has been edited in.

Probably fake though still lol
What region starts with AC tho ?

Status
Not open for further replies.