• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

i am registering for courier. i have put everything on the check boxs with out a problem . but there is this box asking for DS 260 NUMBER , AND I COULDN'T FIND THIS NUMBER ANYWHERE IN MY FORM . PLZ can anyone help me with this situation ?? where can i find this (DS 260) number ??

Log in to your DS260. Click the completed link and navigate through all the pages. On the final page where you can print the summary there is a couple of numbers in bar codes at the bottom of the page - one of those is the DS260 confirmation number.

greeting everybody. my interview was successful and am happy. I want to thank everyone in this forum who helped me throughout the past nine months. specially I want to thank Mr Britsimon,
SusieQQQ . Sm1smom for your restless support. tho I have a question regarding the 165 $ payment. my sponsor paid it and he sent me the reciept. but how can I know if the payment was done for me. there is nothing that mentions my name or my case number on the reciept.

greeting everybody. my interview was successful and am happy. I want to thank everyone in this forum who helped me throughout the past nine months. specially I want to thank Mr Britsimon,
SusieQQQ . Sm1smom for your restless support. tho I have a question regarding the 165 $ payment. my sponsor paid it and he sent me the reciept. but how can I know if the payment was done for me. there is nothing that mentions my name or my case number on the reciept.

Congratulations!!

is there any problem with ur replaced grade 12 certificate during interview ?

Hello everyone I'm a winner Dv 2016 with case number AF26669 and is there any body who can tell me about interview date and second letter date?

Tanks @ mattwatt, but that is not exactly my case number it close with that, that's why i post it and can you tell me when can be my interview schedule and 2nd letter ?

Greetings all. why is my visa issuance is late when i have entered interview before 10 day with succesfull pass.there is still no update and no DHL email yet

Greetings all. why is my visa issuance is late when i have entered interview before 10 day with succesfull pass.there is still no update and no DHL email yet
"Late" is a relative term and, I guess, could be interpreted differently from the pov of entities such as the Department of State or the Department of Homeland Security/USCIS and yourself :). Seriously, 10 days is like nothing compared to other folks subsequent to interview...

Last edited:
"Late" is a relative term and, I guess, could be interpreted differently from the pov of entities such as the Department of State or the Department of Homeland Security/USCIS and yourself :). Seriously, 10 days is like nothing compared to other folks subsequent to interview...
Wait till you get to the US and have to wait at the DMV!!!

ok folks, slow it down,,, may be i will learn to be patient. it's just that this whole thing from the begining it was a WAIT game and i thought it was over. But i can see it's just the begining .....

Here is my MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE
It was February 1, 6:39 in the morning. I
have
booked a room in front of the Addis
Ababa
Embassy so as to get inline first and not
to worry
about traffic .after a while of a wait in
line, we
have been summoned by the guard. at the
guard
station there are this ladies who looked
up our
names and then gave us instructions. and
after
the security pass we sat in front of a desk
and
some ladies gave us instructions to
organize our
documents and took our medical paper
and two
5*5 photos. and then they gave us a paper
to
sign on, and told us to come back after
noon @
13:30 . I did signed the paper and waited
till it's
time. The time has reached .I get inside
and
waited for like 30 minutes and then I
have been
called from counter 11 and the officer
asked me
to put my fingers on a Machine and told
me to go
and pay the 330$, I paid and waited
another 40
minutes and then i have been called from
counter
8 AND THAT IS WHERE MY INTERVIEW
HELD .
the interview went like this .......
co:greeted me
me: I greeted
co: asked me to raise my hand and swear
that all
I say is true and I believed in what I have
signed
me:I did
co: when did you graduated from high
school ?
me: answered
co: what educational qualification do you
have
now ?
me: answered
co: are you married ? do you have girl
friend ?
me: No and No
co: do you plan to marry before you go?
me:No
co: what is your relationship with your
sponsor?
me: a close friend
co: what are your plans if you go to
America ?
me: I plan to further my studies and work
partime
co:CONGRATULATIONS Mr Salah your visa
is
APROVED . and she started to give me
instructions on how to pay my green card
fees
and she wished me good luck
THAT Is how my interview went
everyone. I wish
all the rest of fellow brothers and sisters
the
same fate

Bad news for my interview at the Nairobi consulate. was put on AP since the CO was not convinced with the few evidence of photos I took to the interview. Then she noticed a common name (my second name) in my documents similar to my mother in law surname. That raised the CO eye Blow's since I had applied as single and she had doubts may be we are from the same family ( relatives).
She recommended for more evidence of existing relationship before and asked me to do a DNA test with my 2 month's son.
How does it go about on this kind of AP experts?
am planning to do this test very soon but don't know even where to start!

Bad news for my interview at the Nairobi consulate. was put on AP since the CO was not convinced with the few evidence of photos I took to the interview. Then she noticed a common name (my second name) in my documents similar to my mother in law surname. That raised the CO eye Blow's since I had applied as single and she had doubts may be we are from the same family ( relatives).
She recommended for more evidence of existing relationship before and asked me to do a DNA test with my 2 month's son.

Sorry for this but i believe you will get over it. There is another thread in this forum (DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases). Would you post your case there please? I believe you will be assisted promptly if posted there.

Sorry for this but i believe you will get over it. There is another thread in this forum (DV 2016 Administrative Processing Cases). Would you post your case there please? I believe you will be assisted promptly if posted there.
let me check it out, thanks for that.

The specific information provided on the following website might possibly be of help to you:
https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/dna-test-procedures.html