• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

clear.png
I did not write high school data in DS260 (for me and my wife)
I think I needed to unlock DS260
clear.png

What are the advantages and disadvantages to that?
clear.png

You should unlock your forms and update that information.

you have to specifically ask for your wife's application be opened too and say in your email that you need to amend both forms. I had this problem before and they only unlocked my DS260 and didn't unlock my husband's and I had to then send another email to do it for him too.

you have to specifically ask for your wife's application be opened too and say in your email that you need to amend both forms. I had this problem before and they only unlocked my DS260 and didn't unlock my husband's and I had to then send another email to do it for him too.

I sent the email already
I wrote "Kindly unlock my DS-260 form to add high school data for me and my wife."
Is it OK?

I sent the email already
I wrote "Kindly unlock my DS-260 form to add high school data for me and my wife."
Is it OK?

That should be OK - you will know in a few days.

It is essential that you also provided your full name, full case number and birthdate in mm/dd/yyyy format.

hi i am the winner of 2016 my case no. is AF000012** and i have one equation i had a mistake during filling the 260 there is a gap of 4 years between my elementary document and the form i fill it.but i have a degree on my profession.is that a big problem on the process. what i will do i think my case no. is low. please say same thing

hi i am the winner of 2016 my case no. is AF000012** and i have one equation i had a mistake during filling the 260 there is a gap of 4 years between my elementary document and the form i fill it.but i have a degree on my profession.is that a big problem on the process. what i will do i think my case no. is low. please say same thing

If you submitted your DS260 "late" (later than early June-ish) you may have time to email KCC and unlock your DS260 - you can correct the form. If you do not do that, most COs will treat this as a small mistake and will make the correction during the interview.

Dear moderators Britsimon, Sm1smom, SusieQQQ

I have received NL via my e-mail adress. It is

MUYDINOV, OLIMJON ODILJON O'G'LI:
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

I have entered my Confirmation number, but there is nothing changed. when I submit, it doesn't go next step.

What can I do?

You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.

I have entered my Confirmation number, but there is nothing changed. when I submit, it doesn't go next step.

What can I do?

Give it some time and try again later.

What can I do?

I am getting a number of reports of issues. I suspect the whole freakin DV2016 world is logging on, not understanding that interviews are spaced over the whole year. Either that or the IT "experts" at USCIS chose now as a great time for their monthly 3.5 week vacation.

Either way - as Mom says - wait a few hours and try again.

I have checked the website early in the morning and saw the interview letter. However every time onwards throughout the day when I try to check it again it doesn't work. I think everyone is checking it at the same time:)

I have checked the website early in the morning and saw the interview letter. However every time onwards throughout the day when I try to check it again it doesn't work. I think everyone is checking it at the same time:)

They have the database connected by a very slow dial up modem. If more than 3 people try at one time, the phone cable to the modem melts and they have to call AT&T to fix it.

I have 2 question
1.my interview is scheduled on Oct, how to apply to delay 1 months for interview?
2.My baby will born in Sep, how to add back his information after born?

Sorry for my poor english

I have 2 question
1.my interview is scheduled on Oct, how to apply to delay 1 months for interview?

Typically not a good idea to reschedule, you may not get another date or you may have to wait a long time to get a new date. But if you must reschedule, you'll have to contact your embassy.

To add the new baby, you also have to contact the embassy after the baby's birth.

I have 2 question

Where is your interview? Unless you are at a very quiet consulate like Sydney it's generally a bad idea. Even if your embassy allows you to delay you won't be able to choose the new date, you'll have to take what they give you. Someone here ended up with something like a 10-month delay in DV2015, others have been unsuccessful in getting new dates. Then again it seems Sydney is easy to reschedule. May I ask why you want to delay?