• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

This 2NL = 2nd notification letter - the interview appointment notification. is standard for all the countries? i mean i won but i didn´t receive any notification, from them.

I just validate in the page with my registration number and last name.and based on my number i waiting for octuber to see is they send me some notification to arrengle the interview

This 2NL = 2nd notification letter - the interview appointment notification. is standard for all the countries? i mean i won but i didn´t receive any notification, from them.

I just validate in the page with my registration number and last name.and based on my number i waiting for octuber to see is they send me some notification to arrengle the interview

Yes it is standard for all countries. Case scheduling is based on the visa bulletin progression, and only cases with processed DS260s can be scheduled. No 2016 cases have received a 2NL yet.

Did you submit your DS260 and when?

And what's your case number?

Hi everyone,

I'm in the US for OPT but will be back in my country at the end of OPT and before the interview.
I'll change address here in the US a couple of times in the next months.
Do I have to notify KCC or not?

Thank you so much!

I sent my DS-260 2 weeks ago but have not received any answer yet.

What email address should I receive the answer from? So I can add it to my contacts and be sure that the message is not going to spam.

Thank you!

The email you used to submit your original entry in 2014 is where you will receive the next notification. When your case becomes current, you will get an email notifying you that there has been an update in your case and to check at the following website:

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(1odtgmdz22dubjq1wromqfde))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

Since you only submitted your DS260 two weeks ago, don't expect to hear from them for at least 2-3 months and/or when your case becomes current.

The email you used to submit your original entry in 2014 is where you will receive the next notification. When your case becomes current, you will get an email notifying you that there has been an update in your case and to check at the following website:

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/(S(1odtgmdz22dubjq1wromqfde))/Secure/StatusCheck.aspx

Since you only submitted your DS260 two weeks ago, don't expect to hear from them for at least 2-3 months and/or when your case becomes current.

Yes, of course. I know that. I would like to know what's the email address of the sender so I can add it to my contact list and avoid the spam folder.

Thanks again!

Hello friends, I need to know what to answer on the ds 260 for the securty part info for question numbr 35 which say "do u seek to perform any work for the purpose of either skiled or un skiled labor but have not yet been certified by us labor service"

For future reference, simply writing the number without indicating the applicable region doesn't tell us anything and makes it a bit more difficult for us to provide the needed guidance. However, considering the fact that the listed numbers for October are above 460 (with the exception of North America which has fewer selectees to start with) and if you're not from the OC region, it's fairly easy to say you could possibly end up with an October interview since you submitted your DS260 form back in May.

clear.png
I did not write high school data in DS260 (for me and my wife)
I think I needed to unlock DS260
clear.png

What are the advantages and disadvantages to that?
clear.png

I want to express my gratitude to this thread members and specially the moderators, if it wasn't for this thread I would of been confused and unrelaxed, and probably spent too much money on unnecessary attorney or the likes of it.
I hope we'll be helping each other out till we all succeed. Wish you all the BEST