• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

When I said the question was badly worded - I meant the question in the DS260 was badly worded and many people answered yes that they have the vaccination documentation - when really "no" was a more accurate answer.
Oooh, Ok. That clears some air about my insecurities for English language. This helps bunch of my friends who won too.

I Great you all, I shall be excused if some of my questions have repetition nature, coz am nervous like most newbies. My cn is 2016AF00015*** from Ethiopia
1. when will be my interview ?
2. when shall I start gathering my police certificate and national exam certificate ( i.e grade 10 and 12 in Ethiopia case ) authentication
3. what and how long does it take some one to fill the AoS and how soon shall I have the AoS on my hand

Hello ÖŽ DD
When I filled DS 260, I answered "YES" to that question about the vaccination. I was worrying about that part of form, now I feel myself good and thanks to @ Britsimon for his answer.
@Olimbek Britsimon is the best hope of guide we have, and so far he has given me precise and comforting answered to my questions. So we'll be in touch and share some common helpful Q & A. With regards Oz

My CN number is 2016EU00023xxx. Completed DS-260 form, sent it to Kentucky. Is my numbers safe to be called fo interview? Which month approximately*

Police certificate for saudi arabia.how do I get it while am in kenya before my interview?kindly advice

Unless you're a Saudi national, you can't.
Did you read the dvselectee pages linked from your selection letter properly? If so you should have found the link: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/SA.html click the link for police certificate at the side. "Police clearances are unavailable for third country nationals who no longer reside in the Kingdom."

Hey @Britsimon @SusieQQQ @ m1mom I am thinking if sending this email to kcc, is it correct? Is it gonna affect the process? ?

" Case no - 2016af00015***
Date if birth -19**
Sure name - xxxxx
Full name - zzzzz jjjjjj
Dear sir/madam
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that
in the primary electronic application request form
Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form there is a
technical mistake made in the date of birth
(ee/ rr / 19dd instead of ee/rr/19dx).
I hope for your understanding and do apologize for
all troubles and inconveniences with this TO check my case , I would like to proof that I have not multiple ENTERY to my CO. "

I think KCC is likely to tell you they cannot possibly give you "proof" that you didn't submit multiple entries.

Hey @Britsimon @SusieQQQ @ m1mom I am thinking if sending this email to kcc, is it correct? Is it gonna affect the process? ?

" Case no - 2016af00015***
Date if birth -19**
Sure name - xxxxx
Full name - zzzzz jjjjjj
Dear sir/madam
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that
in the primary electronic application request form
Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form there is a
technical mistake made in the date of birth
(ee/ rr / 19dd instead of ee/rr/19dx).
I hope for your understanding and do apologize for
all troubles and inconveniences with this TO check my case , I would like to proof that I have not multiple ENTERY to my CO. "

KCC will simply add the email to your case file and forward it to the Embassy where your interview will be taking place for the CO to make the final call. KCC is not the one that needs to be convinced at this time that you did not submit multiple eDV entries, it's left for the CO to be convinced and make the final call.

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
AFRICA 9,100
Except:
Egypt: 8,000
Ethiopia: 8,000

ASIA 2,800
Except:
Nepal: 2,400

EUROPE 9,150

NORTH AMERICA 2

OCEANIA 275

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 475

THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER
AFRICA 9,100
Except:
Egypt: 8,000
Ethiopia: 8,000

ASIA 2,800
Except:
Nepal: 2,400

EUROPE 9,150

NORTH AMERICA 2

OCEANIA 275

SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 475
Can you tell me where I can get this numbers

It doesn't show any visa bulletin for October yet, only September

Did you click on the one that says September? Just because it says September doesn't mean it has no information for October. You need to click on in and scroll down to 'Section C' to see the numbers for October.

Did you click on the one that says September? Just because it says September doesn't mean it has no information for October. You need to click on in and scroll down to 'Section C' to see the numbers for October.
Oooh, I see. Then can someone guess where would the second cut off be for Africa??

Oooh, I see. Then can someone guess where would the second cut off be for Africa??

Yeah, maybe someone can, but it's certainly not going to be me as I don't engage in cut-off guessing. Besides, it's way too early for people to start guessing cut-off number based on the first VB for the 2016 FY IMO.