• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Oceania winners - Retired Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattWatt

So with a matter of weeks until DV-2016 selections are released, I though I'd start a new thread for fellow DV 2016 Oceania winners (or those who missed out) to share thoughts, stories and progress.

Fingers crossed for all Oceania applications, and may your CN be low (but higher than mine).

This thread will be 200 pages long a year and half from now.

Good luck everyone.

If previous years Oceania threads are anything to go by, you're probably right.

I'm aiming for a CN in the first 150 or so, so I can have an October interview. Best of luck to everyone else :)

If previous years Oceania threads are anything to go by, you're probably right.

I'm aiming for a CN in the first 150 or so, so I can have an October interview. Best of luck to everyone else :)
If you can, sign me up for a CN of 150 or less too. There are so many preselectees this year, I am affraid low CNs have already been taken.

To all Preselectees,
I know my recent posts may have seemed sarcastic. Of course, it sounds arrogant when someone unknown is pulling your leg in writing, over the forum. No doubt, I have no business judging other people's ways to express their desire to win the DV.
I do appologize.
I didn't really mean no sarcasm. I was just playing. As a matter of fact, I find the preselection attitude rather endearing, and I hope y'all are chosen for real.
I was called an "idiot", and I think I deserve that, I really am..

Last edited:
The day I found we had won, I tiptoed downstairs to the computer at 5am. When it came up that we had won, I checked the number a further 5 times just to be sure. I then ran upstairs and jumped on our bed like it was a trampoline shouting 'WE WON WE WON WE WON'.

I walked on clouds for weeks after....:) Sending many good vibes for you all to have a trampoline experience next week.

The day I found we had won, I tiptoed downstairs to the computer at 5am. When it came up that we had won, I checked the number a further 5 times just to be sure. I then ran upstairs and jumped on our bed like it was a trampoline shouting 'WE WON WE WON WE WON'.

I walked on clouds for weeks after....:)

Yeeah - I wasn't quite THAT enthusiastic when I was selected in 2014, but I can definitely remember the excitement. Would have killed for a 900 number though ('cause 2100 just didn't cut it).

I walked on clouds for weeks after....:) Sending many good vibes for you all to have a trampoline experience next week.

My reaction was similar, I had to keep re-reading the page to make sure it was right.

Back then I had no idea about case numbers or cutoffs or 'going current' - I didn't even realise how lucky I was till weeks later.

Status
Not open for further replies.