• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 OC Selectees

How long do you have to wait to have the 2NL, i sent my DS260 in september and according to KCC it will takes several weeks, how many weeks is that?

Holy crap. I got the 'visa issued' email yesterday (would have posted straight away but was too busy drinking champagne)! I am so excited, and so incredibly thankful to all of you for your help - especially @EmilyW and @Britsimon - I would have driven myself crazy without you, but you let me drive you crazy instead. Thank you so much! Best of luck to all in the coming months. Go get those visas! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :D

Holy crap. I got the 'visa issued' email yesterday (would have posted straight away but was too busy drinking champagne)! I am so excited, and so incredibly thankful to all of you for your help - especially @EmilyW and @Britsimon - I would have driven myself crazy without you, but you let me drive you crazy instead. Thank you so much! Best of luck to all in the coming months. Go get those visas! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! :D

I82JJgl.gif

Woohoo!!!

Hey all, quick question - on the SYD preparation guide - travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/pk%203%20supplements/SYD%20-%20Sydney.pdf - it has listed this in point 26:

Bring a copy of the DS-260 confirmation page, which should have a bar code and the applicant’s picture

My DS-260 confirmation page has a barcode but doesn't have a picture on it. Does anyone else have a different confirmation page that does have a picture? Or is no picture fine?

Hey all, quick question - on the SYD preparation guide - travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/pk%203%20supplements/SYD%20-%20Sydney.pdf - it has listed this in point 26:

Bring a copy of the DS-260 confirmation page, which should have a bar code and the applicant’s picture

My DS-260 confirmation page has a barcode but doesn't have a picture on it. Does anyone else have a different confirmation page that does have a picture? Or is no picture fine?

No picture is fine - no one in the DV category has a picture on their DS260.

oh - sorry to ask another question all. feeling quite pedantic lol

but i just got the email from the consulate with all the instructions and it say to email the office to confirm that i will "attend" the scheduled interview. Is this just sending an email to the support@ustraveldocs address or some other consular contact?

oh - sorry to ask another question all. feeling quite pedantic lol

but i just got the email from the consulate with all the instructions and it say to email the office to confirm that i will "attend" the scheduled interview. Is this just sending an email to the support@ustraveldocs address or some other consular contact?

Yep, that's the one - and they'll reply back with a thank you.