• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 LATE SUBMISSION OF THE DS-260 FORM, CN AF0003xxx IS THERE STILL CHANCE?

troy-d

Helo
I don't mean to repeat the same questions asked over and over here but i am a little confused as i am new here and with little knowledge about the DV Lottery. The thing is i only found out 2 weeks ago that i was also selected in the 2016 Dv lottery & my CN is AF003xxx. My question is now that it's the end of December & i have lost time/months since May, is there still chance for me and should i go ahead and submit the DS-260 form?? will i be granted an interview date, am i not too late (AF003xxx) i mean wouldn't it be a waste of time?? perhaps my number has already expired according to visa bulletin, which i can't seem to understand either. i have absolutely no knowledge or whatsoever concerning the DV lottery but i'm among the selected and i'm hopping all the good people here will guide me.
Thank you all!! :confused::confused::confused:

You're late but not too late. Your CN hasn't expired, there's enough time for you to complete the process so go ahead and submit your DS260 form.

Sincere thanks to you Sm1smom and Britsimon, you have been very helpful and i am indebted to you! So i managed to complete & submit the DS-260 with the help of your site and after going through some previous threads here, i have gained much knowledge & hope! I guess now i might as well start preparing the rest of the documrnts while waiting patiently on the 2NL :):)Thanks spans!!!

Helo
I don't mean to repeat the same questions asked over and over here but i am a little confused as i am new here and with little knowledge about the DV Lottery. The thing is i only found out 2 weeks ago that i was also selected in the 2016 Dv lottery & my CN is AF003xxx. My question is now that it's the end of December & i have lost time/months since May, is there still chance for me and should i go ahead and submit the DS-260 form?? will i be granted an interview date, am i not too late (AF003xxx) i mean wouldn't it be a waste of time?? perhaps my number has already expired according to visa bulletin, which i can't seem to understand either. i have absolutely no knowledge or whatsoever concerning the DV lottery but i'm among the selected and i'm hopping all the good people here will guide me.
Thank you all!! :confused::confused::confused:

The numbers have no expiration date. There is a cap however on total visas issued. You can know if you will get an interview, only if you submit the DS-260 form.

Hi
My cn 2017af2**** and i sbumted in dv260 so late (12may2017) in visa bultin my cntry morroco is curent and i had 21years single
When kcc send me 2nls?
I still hav chance ?

Hi
My cn 2017af2**** and i sbumted in dv260 so late (12may2017) in visa bultin my cntry morroco is curent and i had 21years single
When kcc send me 2nls?
I still hav chance ?

Suggest you phone them on Monday (check their calling times vs your time zone) to ensure they have received and are processing your DS260, as it would have arrived along with the flood of DV2018 ones. I wouldn't email given that this is fairly urgent and they can sometimes take a week or so to get round to emails.