• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

You don't pay anything to fill in the DS260. If/when your brother gets to interview, he will pay the $USD330 fee and then, if he is successful in obtaining the visa, the $USD165 USCIS fee.
Thanx emily,am asking about an invoice id number that is being asked when you start the online application.They need a case number and an invoice id number.

seriously this time we having a small number of selectees and no one can pin point what's the reason behind this and what might be the out come of it

Hey guys, don't loose hope. Just keep trying to register each time round when the dv lottery is on. Personally, i think this was my 5th time to register for it and i was selected. Trick is, registration is for free and no penny is paid. Just continue filling in forms each year. Nothing is too late when God's right timing for you comes you will also be selected trust me

Thanx emily,am asking about an invoice id number that is being asked when you start the online application.They need a case number and an invoice id number.

Hello Tash boy, What online application and invoice number are you talking about? If you are talking about the Ds260 form, there is nothing like invoice number required anywhere on that form. Personally, i filled in the Ds260 form and only the Case Number is required then you continue with filling in the required information.

As usual, I applied for 100 friends and none got selected. I have called a few other friends who applied elsewhere, no success. The only difference I see for one case is "session timed out" any time I check

Hi Enoo, please don't give up checking for status most especially for that particular case where you see Session Timed Out. Keep trying to check please. For over the 20 times i checked for my status, i got that message (Session Timed Out). I had to check with other people and a site i unfortunately cant remember but it was on Facebook. It was like automatic for those not selected. You would get message of entry not selected. I finally checked and saw my entry was selected but for the friends i had filled in for, it was not successful just at once. Mine, Session timed out but finally saw i was selected. Keep your fingers crossed because that entry might have been selected.

wooooi i hear theres a problem with kcc,,,,i have been getting session timed out since date 5,,,imagine my 4th round of applying no win,,**sobbing ** since 1st year am now graduating this year hehehhe always get NOT SELECTED,,how unlucky can one be,,,anybody with good news?? team254

Please keep on checking. Session timed out does not mean you are not selected or selected. Just keep your fingers crossed. You might be selected. I got session timed out for over the 20 times i checked until i gave up. Then a friend of mine told me many people are getting that same message session timed out. I just had to keep trying until i got my selection message. I was selected my dear. I hope you do come back here and see my post for you. Please keep checking.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Card-DV-Lottery-Instructions/145754755046

Please keep on checking. Session timed out does not mean you are not selected or selected. Just keep your fingers crossed. You might be selected. I got session timed out for over the 20 times i checked until i gave up. Then a friend of mine told me many people are getting that same message session timed out. I just had to keep trying until i got my selection message. I was selected my dear. I hope you do come back here and see my post for you. Please keep checking.

Session timed out means ur a winner

EVEN
session timed out means ur a winner, called kcc and confirmed just wait few more days to get the right page[/QUOTE]

I kept on getting Session timed out message each time i checked for my entry status. Finally i checked and saw that i had been selected so don't loose hope

session timed out means ur a winner, called kcc and confirmed just wait few more days to get the right page

I kept on getting Session timed out message each time i checked for my entry status. Finally i checked and saw that i had been selected so don't loose hope[/QUOTE]

which country are you in Eriam

I kept on getting Session timed out message each time i checked for my entry status. Finally i checked and saw that i had been selected so don't loose hope

which country are you in Eriam[/QUOTE]

I am from Uganda but no matter which country you are from. As long as u get Session Timed out, please keep trying to check. I had given up but after reading from the facebook link i posted for you, i realised it was not only happening to me but whole all countries from which people had applied. As long as one was not selected, response came as not selected.

can u guys creat a Ugandan forum cos it's seems they have started coming up

Hi Jamiechabs, thanks so much for the advice please. These forums are up for all us be it Kenyan or anyone from another country to help us learn from each other and get more information on how others have gone about an issue i or you might be facing. I am so sorry if i may be offending. We are one people (Africans or not Africans created by the same God)

Hi Jamiechabs, thanks so much for the advice please. These forums are up for all us be it Kenyan or anyone from another country to help us learn from each other and get more information on how others have gone about an issue i or you might be facing. I am so sorry if i may be offending. We are one people (Africans or not Africans created by the same God)
I agree with u for sure

Am DV2016 Af35xxx, Am assuming interview date, maybe- may, June or July 2016. Will get there soon, Hopefully we exchange ideas and be prepared.

Last edited: