• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 KENYAN SELECTEES FORUM

I got my ticket to Houston from them for 68k
Great ! I guess emirates. I look foward to not spending alot on air fare coz i would want to have some savings. Anyway im yet to make the move coz i have some things i have to finish for a few weeks. I have my eyes on emirates though.

Great ! I guess emirates. I look foward to not spending alot on air fare coz i would want to have some savings. Anyway im yet to make the move coz i have some things i have to finish for a few weeks. I have my eyes on emirates though.
It was BA

Remember Dubai - Houston is a 17 hour non stop flight.

Hello everyone..
Am new here... I am a DV 2016 selectee with a high CN. Can AF region get current from the look of things? Thanks

Can i schedule my interview warlier than my wife coz the interview and medicals are kinda expensive. Or is there another alternative

Can i schedule my interview warlier than my wife coz the interview and medicals are kinda expensive. Or is there another alternative

You're both expected to attend the interview together if you both want to be issued with visas before the end of the applicable FY.

Your alternative will be to attend the interview and go to the US alone, if you're the selectee and then sponsor your wife for her own visa after you become a GC holder. This process is much more expensive and could take up to 2 years to be processed.

Hi. Am scheduled for interview in 2 weeks time, already done with medical. Do i need to do booking online again for DV or just proceed with the notification letter? TIA