• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV- 2015EU French winners are here

Edouard

How many French selected People for the dv2015 lottery are there? Can we compare our cases and questions?
My spouse had been selected with à rather big case number 2015EU434xxx but we cross the fingers. Apprentis 860 GC will be allowed to French, including familles. And 2015 seems to be the year of Europe. So we hope to get our chance.
But are we the only ones froggies on this site?

How many French selected People for the dv2015 lottery are there? Can we compare our cases and questions?
My spouse had been selected with à rather big case number 2015EU434xxx but we cross the fingers. Apprentis 860 GC will be allowed to French, including familles. And 2015 seems to be the year of Europe. So we hope to get our chance.
But are we the only ones froggies on this site?
Edouard, Right now French nationality does not matter, all European nationals (see USCIS list) line up in one line and will be current in sequence, once their respective number will become current, which may occur for your and your wife in July/August/September 2015 - it is a long process and requires lots of patience. Best of luck!

Thank you so much.
I belived Thatcher, according to thé current CN of course, you'll have a quota by nation. That is, if few of French People goes until the end of the process for instance, you'll get more chance when your CN becomes current. But maybe I am wrong.

Thank you so much.
I belived Thatcher, according to thé current CN of course, you'll have a quota by nation. That is, if few of French People goes until the end of the process for instance, you'll get more chance when your CN becomes current. But maybe I am wrong.
Bonjour Edouard, For 2014 (as you probably already have found out) it is rather unlikely that EU region will become Current and therefore we expect to see a cut-off of the EU line-up for September. If a region turns Current, it happens when KCC soundly expects that there will be more visa available as there are people waiting in the regional line-up, hence there should not be a need for preferential country specific treatment at that stage, anyway. Makes sense? Good luck!