• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

am current in November but i choose o be patient coz it seems that the 2nl are been rolled out slowly..................all we could all do is just wait and see...............and put everything else ready.

I guess June 9th was a bit late for KCC to have processed your form before the Oct VB came out. I think you could be scheduled for a Nov interview though. Have you checked online to see if the IL has been uploaded or not? Sometimes they upload the IL without the applicant receiving an email notification about the upload.
Yes, i have checked many times, but its not there... if the 2nl is sure to come then i shall wait no matter how long.. thanx smom for the information.

Yes, i have checked many times, but its not there... if the 2nl is sure to come then i shall wait no matter how long.. thanx smom for the information.

That's the right attitude - patience! Although on the other hand, you can also give KCC a call just to confirm if they've scheduled you for Nov or not.

greeting guys!
I have a STUPID problem just noticed now!! my passport cover has detached completely today, it was intact 70%, but today I was checking it and the cover fell apart. All what I need now is this before one week of my interview!!! certainly stapling it my self is NOT OK and getting it replaced is almost impossible right now. Do you think this could make a problem?!
p.s. the passport has no other damage and all pages and water marks are there! its 6 years old full of visas and stamps :)

greeting guys!
I have a STUPID problem just noticed now!! my passport cover has detached completely today, it was intact 70%, but today I was checking it and the cover fell apart. All what I need now is this before one week of my interview!!! certainly stapling it my self is NOT OK and getting it replaced is almost impossible right now. Do you think this could make a problem?!
p.s. the passport has no other damage and all pages and water marks are there! its 6 years old full of visas and stamps :)
I dont think it is a problem. you get new passport before your interview date.

greeting guys!

I assume you can't get a replacement in time ( if you can - do so). In that case I would suggest you do not try and repair it in any way - that can make it look more suspicious. You are not travelling with it so it may be acceptable for the interview and then you will need a replacement.

thank you for your answers. Replacement is nearly impossible as I said. I'm in a third country and my residence, bank account and many other things are associated with it. I called my embassy today and they said if no papers missing this should not cause a prob. Issuing a new passport with a new number can take 4 months!!! I wont fix it and I will assume that the FO will be decent and will understand the case!

greeting guys!

Since it looks like you may not have enough time to get a replacement passport, you will have to attend your interview with the current one as it is. Like Simon said, don't attempt any form of repair on it, just take it along as it is and explained what happened to the IO. At the end of the interview, you will most likely be placed on AP until you bring back a replacement passport before your visa will get issued

Hi, i have a problem.... i have done distance education from some university in India, and i am from Nepal. In ds260 i've filled the name of the learning center of my country instead of university name. Today i found that the learning center is not been recognized by Nepal govt. My question is will my documents be considered as fake?

Hey guys i am a dv2015 selectee with CN: AF00075xxx. I do realize that this is a very high CN (i am not in egypt nor ethiopya) how much of a chance do i have to get a scheduled interview at all? Do i have to forget about the dv2015?

Hey guys i am a dv2015 selectee with CN: AF00075xxx. I do realize that this is a very high CN (i am not in egypt nor ethiopya) how much of a chance do i have to get a scheduled interview at all? Do i have to forget about the dv2015?

You might be ok, you can only wait and see what happens. Enter DV2016 just in case.

Hi, i have a problem.... i have done distance education from some university in India, and i am from Nepal. In ds260 i've filled the name of the learning center of my country instead of university name. Today i found that the learning center is not been recognized by Nepal govt. My question is will my documents be considered as fake?

Assuming you meet the High School equivalent standard without that distance learning, then it won't be a problem. You can correct that at the interview just for accuracy.

Thank u for the reply simon... i have my regular high school and bachelors degree.... the only problem is of my masters..