• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

so if guys for oct have interviews in nov it means that guys with high cn will be affected if that is the trend....
I don't think it will be a domino effect so this trend won't go on in the coming months. The reason many people for Oct have interviews in Nov is due to the unrealistic high number of people who were put current in Oct by KCC. You may have seen that the Nov VB has a low increase of only +1400 people... Anyway in total we have CNs the same level as dv14, so far...

JUST GOT MY 2NL interview letter!
Case # SA1XX.
Submitted DS-260 on June 3rd.
Got notified of my interview today Sept 19 at 4pm EST.
Interview Date: November 6, 2014 (I was current in October)

Thank you all! Best wishes.

I also got official second letter
case : AS13**
submitted: may 30
interview date : nov 14
best wishes to all of you guys in forum
Regards

dear Wissamo,my number is also nearest to u (2015AF9xxx) so, pls let us inform each other whenever u and me reaches 2NL . thank u in advance.
Hi Jupitor,
I just got the 2nl via email
Case AF9***
Submitted: May 20
Interview date: Nov 6, 2014
Good luck to you it's coming be patient

I GOT MY 2NL interview letter!
Case # SA1XX.
Submitted DS-260 on May 28
Got notified of my interview today Sept 19 at 4pm EST.
Interview Date: November 13, 2014 (I was current in October)

Best wishes.

but KCC have always maintained that the interview date did not depend on the date the DS260 was submitted, just on the case number
but if u submit late it means it will take awhile since it takes them like two moths to process so if u submit in august you will be interview in dec or the next year

but KCC have always maintained that the interview date did not depend on the date the DS260 was submitted, just on the case number

Yes KCC did not out rightly say that, however for anyone with a low CN, DS -260 submission date matters. Someone with a low CN current in Nov who waited until late July to submit their form for instance may not get an interview letter for Nov if KCC hadn't had enough time to process their form before the VB came out.

Just one question.

My case number is EU 32XXX

application uploaded on 25th of june..

when should i keep my hopes for an interview ?

dear Wissamo,my number is also nearest to u (2015AF9xxx) so, pls let us inform each other whenever u and me reaches 2NL . thank u in advance.
I got my 2nl september 19, but I had the update from kccdv via a phone before I got the email, I also I think that the submission of you ds260 date matters, I sent mine May 20

but if u submit late it means it will take awhile since it takes them like two moths to process so if u submit in august you will be interview in dec or the next year
Hi dear I submit my ds 260 still I have chance for interview or now my case number is 2015AF00xxxx