• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

I guess we have today and Friday to find out if the emails will be sent out to us, I don't think they will send anything in the weekend. Good luck to all d us, I will keep you posted if I receive it.

They have sent emails at the weekend before...

Hi simon,
May I ask what exactly do by kcc on new online form in 2015 ?it may be done background check before interview, or just they check the DS-260 information for officer and notify the information.

As you know many Iranian must pass AP after interview ,its possible that have AP answer before interview on this year 2015.

By AP after interview they lost their chance to get visa before 30 sep.
It happend in 2013 & 2014 :(

Thanks in advance.

Hi simon,
May I ask what exactly do by kcc on new online form in 2015 ?it may be done background check before interview, or just they check the DS-260 information for officer and notify the information.

As you know many Iranian must pass AP after interview ,its possible that have AP answer before interview on this year 2015.

By AP after interview they lost their chance to get visa before 30 sep.
It happend in 2013 & 2014 :(

Thanks in advance.

No, the process will stay the same. Do all you can to avoid AP.

Hey Guys, as promised that will keep you posted about my case progress, today i made my first call the KCC , i got very nice lady on the phone that confirmed that my interview was set today and scheduled for November 06, 2014 and you will receive the confirmation by email soon :) NL2 are coming...
good luck to all of us

Thanks Wissamo,

I just did the same... they told me that they process my application, and I will be scheduled for December! :mad:... I'm current since October... Serious delays

Last edited:
Thanks a lot.
But its not a fair play!
Some 2014 winner from iran that are still in AP !!:confused:
Hope this process solved .:rolleyes::)

Well unfortunately we all have to provide certain pieces of evidence during the process. However, I imagine Iranian citizens are disadvantaged because some of their documents are not available or considered reliable. Also the terrorism concerns from that whole region are a factor - so fair or not they are probably taking few risks, which will hold back AP cases where they cannot confirm things to their satisfaction.

Many thanks .
I wish in 2015 dv ,Iranian winner have second chance to pass the AP ASAP!:D:p

Last edited:
i gess we need to relax and move on coz the 2nl for some guys wil come next week for guys of oct and guys for nov will start the other week or two weeks from now.....

case number AS 13** submitted on may 30 , no second letter received yet , when i mailed to kcc on 27/08/2014 they replied me as follows

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

Hi Simon,

You sure that the winner receive their 2sl at weekend?you think that just late or there is any news about it?;)

I just called KCC and they said my interview will be on November 14 , they will send second letter next week , case number 13** , submitted on may 30

so if guys for oct have interviews in nov it means that guys with high cn will be affected if that is the trend....

I guess we have today and Friday to find out if the emails will be sent out to us, I don't think they will send anything in the weekend. Good luck to all d us, I will keep you posted if I receive it.
dear Wissamo,my number is also nearest to u (2015AF9xxx) so, pls let us inform each other whenever u and me reaches 2NL . thank u in advance.