• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners Meet Here

Oki Thanks :)

So There is no system on how to guess?

Not sure what you mean by "system on how to guess". I just told you to take a look at past visa bulletins and see when numbers similar to yours became current. That is the "system" everyone uses.

Hi everybody,

I wonder if it is possible to see which month a i Will be scheduled for an interview basen on My casenumber? Or how does it work?

Thank you

You can always guess according to your Case Number.
Please compare your CN to the previous years, and you could know which month should your CN will be current.
And current means your case will be scheduled for an interview within that month.
Go to this link to see Visa Bulletin:
http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/law-and-policy/bulletin.html

Hey,pls answer my question or is zat cilly? Do we need to have z affidavit of sponsor form filled when we go 4 interview. i already filled there name and adress on DS-260 FORM. Thanks

Hey,pls answer my question or is zat cilly? Do we need to have z affidavit of sponsor form filled when we go 4 interview. i already filled there name and adress on DS-260 FORM. Thanks
Unless if he \ she is the same person that will acommodate you when you arrive in USA.
Than you can put his details, otherwise your sponsor doesn't need to appear on the ds230.
You will just take the affidavit of support to the interview.

I have never come across an affidavit of sponsor form.Unless your sponsor character/financial status is not satisfactory,he is not obliged to commit himself by way of an affidavit to you.Although I have heard of isolated cases where they were supposed to commit themselves or the applicant being advised to look for another sponsor.

Last edited:

Affidavit of support is not a standard requirement for all selectees, however, there are situations where one might be required an affidavit of support:
  • Specific Embassy Requirement. Some embassies require selectees to present an aos. So check with your embassy
  • Some selectees do not have enough money on their own to overcome the public charge requirement, so they opt to present the aos to make their case stronger
So if neither of the above scenarios apply to you, then you do not need to present an affidavit of support from your listed sponsor.

Hello there,
Good evening,

A bit of confusion regarding the education in DS260. What happen if I write the university degree as the highest education attained.

Thanks in advance for ur comments.

Hi,
I am confused about signature (DS-260).
I am principal aplicant and when I fill DS-260 (Sign and Submit) for myself it is clear, but for my children and my wife, does KCC Case number same for all just Passport Number of them.

Enter your KCC Case Number:

Enter your Passport Number:

Enter the code below as shown:

Hi,
I am confused about signature (DS-260).
I am principal aplicant and when I fill DS-260 (Sign and Submit) for myself it is clear, but for my children and my wife, does KCC Case number same for all just Passport Number of them.

Enter your KCC Case Number:

Enter your Passport Number:

Enter the code below as shown:

Yes, the case number is the same.

THx SusieQQQ.
I did not send DS-260 yet .
my wife is pregnant we are waiting for new child in September .
what do you think to sent DS-260 now or to wait ?
my CN is 2015EU000061xx

THx SusieQQQ.
I did not send DS-260 yet .
my wife is pregnant we are waiting for new child in September .
what do you think to sent DS-260 now or to wait ?
my CN is 2015EU000061xx

In the old days of paper forms I would have said it doesn't matter which. Given that people have reported sometimes waiting for weeks for DS260s to be reopened, I would be inclined to wait. I'm not sure when your interview would be though so this may delay your interview if it would have been (estimated) earlier than January.

hii again
i know this question that im about to ask been answered before but it will be hard to find it in 49 page ;)
what's paper i have to take to interview and have i to bring my previous job paper -certificate-of-experience- and where i worked after finished the study?
P.S it will be hard to get some paper that's why i didn't write all my previous work place in DS260 ? is it will be problem ???

hii again
i know this question that im about to ask been answered before but it will be hard to find it in 49 page ;)
what's paper i have to take to interview and have i to bring my previous job paper -certificate-of-experience- and where i worked after finished the study?
P.S it will be hard to get some paper that's why i didn't write all my previous work place in DS260 ? is it will be problem ???

That's right, it's been answered several times in the past. Hopefully you wouldn't find it too hard to go through the following link to see the list of required documents:

http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...re-selected/prepare-supporting-documents.html

Is there ever any additional selection for DV lottery ? The main selection takes place every May but the instructions also state to check your status in October, when additional candidates are selected ? What is the situation with those additional selections ? I never got to read any message in relation to this so your answers are appreciated. Thank you.

Is there ever any additional selection for DV lottery ? The main selection takes place every May but the instructions also state to check your status in October, when additional candidates are selected ? What is the situation with those additional selections ? I never got to read any message in relation to this so your answers are appreciated. Thank you.
Hi !
Did you see that on your first NL ?

That has happened in the past, but the last thing 2014 or 2015 needed are more selectees, so it didn't happen in 2014 and will not in 2015 . It did happen as recently as 2013 though.