• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners From Nepal

Hi Guys
It is pleasure to meet in this forums and put our views and shortcomings. I do also submitted my DS on 23rd June and CN. AS 25xx. Still waiting for the 2 NL. plz update if any of us got around this number.

Hi Guys
It is pleasure to meet in this forums and put our views and shortcomings. I do also submitted my DS on 23rd June and CN. AS 25xx. Still waiting for the 2 NL. plz update if any of us got around this number.
processing by kcc is on the slower side rt now.
You can make a call or email them as your case no was current for nov/dec
don't panic as you will have the interview as your case no is on lower side.

Hello everyone!!!
Do I need to verify my academic certificates from any authority and/or attest it prior to my interview ? I am from Nepal and interview is in London.

Many Thanks

Thanks @BIN2014ASIA for your response. I am little worried as I am from Nepal and my interview is in London. I have all originals but if they require verified copy then I have very little time..

Thanks @BIN2014ASIA for your response. I am little worried as I am from Nepal and my interview is in London. I have all originals but if they require verified copy then I have very little time..
When we talk about US embassy or any developed countries embassies, we somehow being from 3rd world country have some fear towards them. Actually if you have all originals documents and you being selected by US to have PR then don't be afraid.

sorry to revive an old post but does anybody know how we are supposed to present the welcome letter at the embassy? does my relative have to send it directly at the embassy or can he send it to me and i can present it at the embassy? it doesnt have to be sealed right? i want to check the address and my spelling and passport numbers are correct in the letter so i want to open it coz its sealed.

sorry to revive an old post but does anybody know how we are supposed to present the welcome letter at the embassy? does my relative have to send it directly at the embassy or can he send it to me and i can present it at the embassy? it doesnt have to be sealed right? i want to check the address and my spelling and passport numbers are correct in the letter so i want to open it coz its sealed.

You should take all documents with you except for the few embassies that ask to see documents before the interview. Nepal is not one of those embassies as far as I can remember.

My case number is AS46** and i'm from Nepal ...How are my chances to become current in upcoming visa bulletin ?

Im already excited and nervous at the same time....

Thank you Britsimon....
I hope Nepal will not run out of Visas until my turn comes.....
What does your calculation says ? what will be cut off numbers for Nepal can you guess ?

to all the people who have had their interview in the US embassy in Kathmandu, what documents did you bring? i got a list from the embassy and it says no financial documents are needed. i dont know if i should show my bank account. can you guys list your documents and share what went on at the interview? thanks

I am Nepali citizen. I live in Nepal. However , I have lived in China till 2010 for 4-5 years. I have a police clearance certificate which dates back to 2010 just before I left China. I have never visited China after that date. Can I use this police clearance certificate? Or do I need to make a new one?

I am Nepali citizen. I live in Nepal. However , I have lived in China till 2010 for 4-5 years. I have a police clearance certificate which dates back to 2010 just before I left China. I have never visited China after that date. Can I use this police clearance certificate? Or do I need to make a new one?

I have a similar situation. But I got the police clearance from the other country after I left and I havent been there since. I dont know if you can get a police clearance in a similar manner in China. In my case, all I had to do was apply for it online and they just sent me. They might ask you to get a new one because the us embassy could think you might have committed crimes in china during your final days there (just before you left). You might want to go to the embassy first for enquiry. Theyre willing to help.

Hi Nepali daju bhai didi bahini.

I won the DV Lottery from Nepal a few years ago and having gone through the process, I would like to TRY to help you guys here. So if you have any questions about the process, please ask them here - and I will try my best to answer them.

Please do not send me a Private Message, as other people might benefit from seeing your question in the public forum.

Last edited: