• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Winners From Nepal

That makes sense. I'm not sure I would personally unlock for that info - but you can if you now have their DOB. I haven't seen the whole DS260 - so I'm quite surprised they ask your parents DOB.
Yes @Britsimon I was also surprised that they are asking for all info of parents. But they have provided an option to choose 'do not know'. so hope it is not compulsory.

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-4_1-52-5.png
    upload_2014-9-4_1-52-5.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 20
I recall needing parents date of birth?
Once you are a citizen you can bring your parents over so I think it does matter.
That said I think updating the info at the interview will be fine.

I recall needing parents date of birth?
Once you are a citizen you can bring your parents over so I think it does matter.
That said I think updating the info at the interview will be fine.

Yeah, now you mention it I dimly remember having to list my father as deceased. There is no proof required though is there Susie (i.e. you don't show parents birth certs). So - whether your parent is 50 or 60 you can still sponsor them....

Obviously my AoS experience may be different to CP in that way...

Yeah, now you mention it I dimly remember having to list my father as deceased. There is no proof required though is there Susie (i.e. you don't show parents birth certs). So - whether your parent is 50 or 60 you can still sponsor them....

Obviously my AoS experience may be different to CP in that way...

Well, our long form birth certificates have parents' full names and birth dates on them, though I realise that this may not be the case everywhere.

And sponsoring older parents is completely moot anyway unless they will be working long enough before retirement to get social security....unless the family is wealthy enough to foot the age-related medical bills...

Well, our long form birth certificates have parents' full names and birth dates on them, though I realise that this may not be the case everywhere.

And sponsoring older parents is completely moot anyway unless they will be working long enough before retirement to get social security....unless the family is wealthy enough to foot the age-related medical bills...

Yeah I'll be sponsoring some wrinklies.

Yeah I'll be sponsoring some wrinklies.

Luckily the only wrinkly we would have to consider sponsoring has been there for years and contributed enough already ;)

I have to be honest, if said wrinklies were sitting in the UK or European social security system I'm not sure it would be worth sponsoring them. Coming from a developing country with a poor social security safety net would be a different story.

Luckily the only wrinkly we would have to consider sponsoring has been there for years and contributed enough already ;)

I have to be honest, if said wrinklies were sitting in the UK or European social security system I'm not sure it would be worth sponsoring them. Coming from a developing country with a poor social security safety net would be a different story.

Yep I hear you. We will see...

can you help i am waiting for the interview and i require the list of documents to be presented to the us embassy nepal in serial order.the first one is wjich second is which.plz help its an emergency

I think you mean the I134, not welcome letter. Yes an h1 holder can complete that and 6k should be enough.
Hi britsimon I'm new at this forum my CN: 2015AF66xxx I submitted application form late sept 5 and I'm from morocco I'm living in canada as a foreign worker and I choose Montreal for my interview but my work permit will be expire next February 25 2015 do you think my interview will be before that date thank

Hi britsimon I'm new at this forum my CN: 2015AF66xxx I submitted application form late sept 5 and I'm from morocco I'm living in canada as a foreign worker and I choose Montreal for my interview but my work permit will be expire next February 25 2015 do you think my interview will be before that date thank

So you are AF region and live in Montreal - so I'm not sure what that has to do with this Nepal thread - but oh well.

Your question about timeline has been accurately answered his morning by Sm1smom - and you thanked her for the answer. She told you July at the earliest - which is the most optimistic guess for a case number of AF66000+. So - that isn't before the February date - is it. Is there a chance you have confused your case number again? Is it around 6600 or 66000

Being new to the forum is no reason or excuse to be asking the same question all over the place. It's especially off-putting when asked on a thread that has no bearing to what is being asked. Like Simon already noted, your question was answered on the previous thread where it was asked, if you had follow up questions, you could have asked on the same thread.

Hello I am selected for dv 2015 and my
Case no is 2015 as xxx. I have completed my ds 260 on 11th june but still not getting 2nd letter yet.
Any idea please share.

Case no is 2015 as xxx. I have completed my ds 260 on 11th june but still not getting 2nd letter yet.
Any idea please share.
It is not only you there are so many of us impatiently waiting for 2nd letter. Actually KCC is making a great delay due to over loaded deluge of DS 206 forms. I had a communication in the same regards, they told that we would probably be getting our notification for December schedule. Don't worry you surely get it sooner.

I have already got notification and I am scheduled for october, my case no. Is below than 500 so I am worried.

Any idea please share.

I have already got notification and I am scheduled for october, my case no. Is below than 500 so I am worried.

You're worried you haven't received 2NL, couple of hours later you're worried about the fact that you're scheduled for Oct. I guess worrying is second nature to you

I mean I have already got notification and my case no. Is below than 500 but I still havent received my 2nl so I am worried.