• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

Thank you for precising Simon. So, notification 2 weeks after VB release is becoming a standard... let's hope this means more workload cleared :)

Thank you for precising Simon. So, notification 2 weeks after VB release is becoming a standard... let's hope this means more workload cleared :)

Yeah, it may be the new normal, perhaps there is something about the DS260 that lengthens that process too.

I really hope the IT team that implemented this crappy system are being tortured slowly over this....

Right, I know, I know - contacting the KCC is distracting them from actually doing their job, and goodness knows they are slow enough on their own that our help is NOT needed.

However, we have been quite patient this month, not checking every hour, until now when we called the KCC.

We were informed that our forms finished processing on November 3rd (remember we sent them on July 6th) and that they are in the process of getting an interview scheduled for January. They said we will hear b

Right, I know, I know - contacting the KCC is distracting them from actually doing their job, and goodness knows they are slow enough on their own that our help is NOT needed.

However, we have been quite patient this month, not checking every hour, until now when we called the KCC.

We were informed that our forms finished processing on November 3rd (remember we sent them on July 6th) and that they are in the process of getting an interview scheduled for January. They said we will hear b

Bad EU2015!

But good information - that they are probably up to mid July forms for January interviews....

It also sounds like it will be a few more days before the 2NLs go out.

I got the same answer by e-mail;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of January. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.

And later on the phone the KCC girl told me to check my e-mail once a day by the end of November.

sorry message got cut off somehow.

Meant to say that they stated that notification would be sent by end of November latest (I'm guessing this time next week).

Great news for you on sight EU2015 & Sunny Girl :) fingers crossed for January!

It would be good to hear from denis because he is current since October but sent forms in mid July. Let's hope he shares the 2nl.

Last edited:
Great news for you on sight EU2015 & Sunny Girl :) fingers crossed for January!

It would be good to hear from denis because he is current since October but sent forms in mid July. Let's hope he shares the 2nl.
still pending for 2nl... i m losing weight btw

So today hopefully KCC will begin to send the 2nl.s
Below I am giving my opinion on who will get the email for a January interview:

esa EU** OCT Ankara 6/7/2014 - yes
EU2015 EU4,*** OCT London 6/7/2014 - yes
lutsss EU4,*** OCT Chisinau 18/06/2014 - definitely yes
hopper EU4,*** OCT 16/06/2014 - definitely yes
denis EU5,*** OCT Tirana 17/07/2014 - maybe
Sunny Girl EU6*** OCT Yerevan 23/06/2014 - definitely yes
oferimi EU6,1** OCT - ?
Egli EU7,*** OCT Tirana 10/6/2014 - definitely yes
hohol EU8,*** OCT, NOV Kiev - ?
enodr EU10,4** DEC Tirana 10/6/2014 - definitely yes
Flori_ALB_NY EU11,4** DEC Tirana August - ?
Liridon EU13,*** JAN Tirana - ?
alman EU14,*** JAN Tirana 20/05/2014 - definitely yes

What do you think?

(data according to the online doc in this thread)
hello!!! i m the maybe... nice to meat u :)

well as it seems i am on AP.high school degree wasn't enough, they wanted transcripts of primary and middle school.
Did anyone else had this issue?? I wasn't aware at all and as it seems I lost my visa number for november so who knows...Britsimon do you think I will get the chance for another appointment?? I would be able to send the papers after a month.

Hi iliona. Do you have a vocational high school degree or a "general" one? I've never heard primary and middle school transcripts to be required.... I think you'll have the chance of an interview after you send the complementary docs.

I guess they saved you the interview fees this time, didn't they?

Hi iliona. Do you have a vocational high school degree or a "general" one? I've never heard primary and middle school transcripts to be required.... I think you'll have the chance of an interview after you send the complementary docs.

I guess they saved you the interview fees this time, didn't they?
no i have a general one but it wasnt enough...:mad:

and of course I payed but I have the receipt I dont think I have to pay again :/

You paid for the interview - so no you won't have to pay again as you have had the interview (and also why people pay even if they don't get visas).
I have never heard of primary and middle school transcripts being asked for before...

I dont know why, I told her that it wasnt required to get those documents just my high school degree but she said we want all the years so we can proof you had 12 years of education.Anyway I couldnt do a lot, so I just got a 221 (g) paper saying I have to bring missing documents with DHL.

iliona if you have performed all school years do not worry.
not be said that it does not give visa