• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

last year in 2015 I even forgot to check till sometime in may, and I got selected ..but high CN.. no interview yet
now this year I checked on the day , and not selected...it seems the less I care , the better it goes

Hi,
I have been in interview embassy Skopje :
8:00 entried in embassy
controls (I suggest you: do not take so much things with you ) I have been with my family 5 members.
8:15 checked documents one by one for all members of my family .
have waited to call my name
8:20 called my name and i went to number 9 .(just me not all of my family)
one man checked again my documentations and confirm me that i was selected in DV 2015 and required from me to understand that if I will be refused the taxes can't refund
I agree with him and he told me to go another place (maybe was place number 1 to pay 330 $ X 5 ) and to come back to him (place number 9)
I did it ( be careful i paid cash the money was $)
8:30 I did it and went in front of him ( place number 9)
Hi checked medical documents and was very careful to see if the medical cover was opened from me or not (he checked one by one very slowly )
everything were ok .
and Hi started to speak with me : told me that missed : court certificate ( needed original certificate ) and the Form 1040 missed also copy of naturalization certificate from sponsor (copy) needed.
Hi told me to wait and I back to my family and we were waiting ..... and waiting ..... and waiting ....
my children started crying and they was not so quite it was not so easy for me and for my wife
9:35 I heard my name was called to take my family and to go in front of consul
9:37 Hi started to ask me and my family .
he was focused on me ( i am the primary applicant) he asked me about my education (secondary and university)
also he asked me for relatives in USA he asked me if i have been in USA he confirm that i was a lot of time i told to him that I have been there 3 times and hi was interested to know if i was stayed more than 1 month there .
scanned my hand's fingers (me and my wife)
in one moment he suggest me the family to go to seat and to continue just with me as a primary applicant I did it and .......
finally he gave me a paper and told me to bring:
court certificate ( needed original certificate ) and the Form 1040 missed also copy of naturalization certificate from sponsor.
He said to me : when you have the documents court certificate and F1040 to write email in Embassy Skopje and they will schedule time to bring documents.
he told me to bring the same date all the passports (family's passport) he said that: just you need to be here not the family .
10: 00 finished my interview .

please Britsimon or someone else write your opinion do i have chance to get the Visa or not .
if someone especially the people who has interview in Macedonia Skopje ( and who is albanian -Kosovar ) write me if you want more details .

thx .

what do u mean by court certificate? I have a divorce from USA - that is from court ..it is certified court thing - stamped and signed by judge - this is the only thing they give you in USA - original from is kept at court...anyway my number might not be current ..

what do u mean by court certificate? I have a divorce from USA - that is from court ..it is certified court thing - stamped and signed by judge - this is the only thing they give you in USA - original from is kept at court...anyway my number might not be current ..
@adela15 By court certificate he means the court certificate from his country (Kosovo) that he wasn't convicted or he's not under any indictment in that country - it has nothing to do with the US court.

I am writing what the consul wrote me in the letter
---Original Court Certificate for me and my wife
---Copy of passport or naturalization certificate from joint sponsor

and first to write E-mail in the consular after that he said that we can do a schedule when you will come and bring doc and passports.

I was in the Court and took the Court Certificate hmmmm very confused
because the court Certificate is not in english ( just in albanian in my country in Kosovo).
Do I need to translate it in English or not ????

Hi,
controls (I suggest you: do not take so much things with you ) I have been with my family 5 members.
one man checked again my documentations and confirm me that i was selected in DV 2015 and required from me to understand that if I will be refused the taxes can't refund
I agree with him and he told me to go another place (maybe was place number 1 to pay 330 $ X 5 ) and to come back to him (place number 9)
Hi checked medical documents and was very careful to see if the medical cover was opened from me or not (he checked one by one very slowly )
everything were ok .
and Hi started to speak with me : told me that missed : court certificate ( needed original certificate ) and the Form 1040 missed also copy of naturalization certificate from sponsor (copy) needed.
Hi told me to wait and I back to my family and we were waiting ..... and waiting ..... and waiting ....
my children started crying and they was not so quite it was not so easy for me and for my wife
he was focused on me ( i am the primary applicant) he asked me about my education (secondary and university)
also he asked me for relatives in USA he asked me if i have been in USA he confirm that i was a lot of time i told to him that I have been there 3 times and hi was interested to know if i was stayed more than 1 month there .
in one moment he suggest me the family to go to seat and to continue just with me as a primary applicant I did it and .......
court certificate ( needed original certificate ) and the Form 1040 missed also copy of naturalization certificate from sponsor.
He said to me : when you have the documents court certificate and F1040 to write email in Embassy Skopje and they will schedule time to bring documents.
he told me to bring the same date all the passports (family's passport) he said that: just you need to be here not the family .

please Britsimon or someone else write your opinion do i have chance to get the Visa or not .
if someone especially the people who has interview in Macedonia Skopje ( and who is albanian -Kosovar ) write me if you want more details .

thx .

Hi- it seems clear to me that you just need to submit the missing documents and once you do you should be approved - or they would not have told you to bring the passports back! The only reason they will need the passports back is to put visas in them. Hope you can get the documents submitted quickly!

Hi,
everything were ok .

thx .

It's a pity you were missing those documents - we have written many times that those are required documents. Get the documents to the embassy as soon as possible - and they will hopefully approve quite soon after the have those documents.

Hello, my wife and I had an interview yesterday in Serbian Embassy. Everything was smooth and our visas are approved!

I want to thank all of you guys from this forum, it helped us a lot during this period. Thank you and good luck to all the people who are waiting for the 2NL or interview.

One last question, I have registered on the usvisa-info web site, but should I add my wife to my accound or it is just enough for me to have the account? There is a button that says ADD A FAMILY MEMBER, but on instruction we got yesterday it doesn's say anything about it.

Also this morning I have found that on CEAC web site, my case went from READY to ISSUED. Does that mean that I can expect passport soon?

Last edited:
Hi everyone.

my interview is in a three weeks time in Skopje.

The documents that i have prepared are as follows:

citizenship,
police clearance,
court clearance,
high school degree,
bachelor diploma,
medicals are in a week from today (so i will have them)
affidavid support (I134, W2, from 1040, copy of identifying documents from my cousins)
DS 260 confirmation page,
2NL printed.

All the documents are translated, and copied as well.

Is there any additional document required?

Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone.

citizenship,
police clearance,
court clearance,
high school degree,
bachelor diploma,
affidavid support (I134, W2, from 1040, copy of identifying documents from my cousins)
2NL printed.

Thanks a lot.

Birth certificate?
If you are married or divorced marriage certificate/divorce decree.

Hi everyone.

citizenship,
police clearance,
court clearance,
high school degree,
bachelor diploma,
2NL printed.

Thanks a lot.
If there is conscription in your country, I've heard that it also helps to have an exemption document, in case you did not serve.

Hi @SusieQQQ and @Sensei-san, i have the birth certificate as well. And i have not served in military. I guess what i already have prepared are enough, because there is no official list from the Skopje embassy

It's a pity you were missing those documents - we have written many times that those are required documents. Get the documents to the embassy as soon as possible - and they will hopefully approve quite soon after the have those documents.
And, what if I don't have any family in US, I don't have a "sponsor"?