• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

Thx, Britsimon.

But nope, no possibility to add a note. I think I'll either answer 'no' (no previous employers), assuming they're only referring to the last 10 years (which they do when you say 'yes'), or maybe my prev employer before I started my current job 15 years ago...

Hi everyone,
my CN:13xxx and submit date: 24 sep.
i didn't get date
Hi murat.md,

as many others already said in previous posts, KCC takes around 4 month to process DS-260 forms.
If I don't recall it wrong, so far they processed forms sent up to the beginning of September.
Your case is current already, so you probably will get the letter with your interview date in the 2nd half of next month.

Last edited:
Hi murat.md,

as many others already said in previous posts, KCC takes around 4 month to process DS-260 forms.
If I don't recall it wrong, so far they processed forms up to the beginning of September.
Your case is current already, so you probably will get the letter with your interview date in the 2nd half of next month.
Thanx for your reply. I'm waiting for next month :)

I am getting really worried about my AP. It's been 7 business days since I submitted my missing documents, passports and 221(G) form back. At the end of the interview the CO said that as long as I bring the missing documents along with passports they will be able to complete my case. I have e-mailed them on Friday, but haven't heard from them. Also in their website it says that visas are tipically ready within 3 to 4 business days after you submit your passports and missing docs. :(

I am getting really worried about my AP. It's been 7 business days since I submitted my missing documents, passports and 221(G) form back. At the end of the interview the CO said that as long as I bring the missing documents along with passports they will be able to complete my case. I have e-mailed them on Friday, but haven't heard from them. Also in their website it says that visas are tipically ready within 3 to 4 business days after you submit your passports and missing docs. :(

Relax. I was at a different consulate, but I know it took a week just for the docs to get from the mailroom to the CO's desk.... You'll be fine :)

In my case it took more than 2 weeks for them to answer (after the submission of required docs). After 2 weeks we received an email asking us to send our passports. So dear....don't worry :) it takes a while to process them as they have lots of other cases in the meantime ;)

In my case it took more than 2 weeks for them to answer (after the submission of required docs). After 2 weeks we received an email asking us to send our passports. So dear....don't worry :) it takes a while to process them as they have lots of other cases in the meantime ;)
This waiting game looks like forever huh :rolleyes: The only period when you feel time flying is preparing of documents after you get the 2nl, especially when you are given only 6 weeks time...o_O

="Bleri, post: 2384061, member: 366170"]In my case it took more than 2 weeks for them to answer (after the submission of required docs). After 2 weeks we received an email asking us to send our passports. So dear....don't worry :) it takes a while to process them as they have lots of other cases in the meantime ;)[/QUOTE]
How long did it take to print the visas They actually asked me to drop the Passports with the documents. these two weeks feel like centuries.

It doesn't take time to print the visas , once your status shows issued they print them in a day and send them by DHL , it can take 5 days in total.Be patient sunny girl , i know what you are going through believe me calculating days doesn't help you at all.Every case is different from the other.

Congratulation to FLORI for your 2nd nl finally man. Its ineradicable how that long wait it looks like nothing once you have your interview
I am getting ready to leave in 2 weeks and I want to thank @Britsimon for his help here and even for his blog for the life after the DV Lottery in USA
Good luck with your new life @janar2015 ! Where are you heading to?

Dear all,

dear Flori,

I do appologize for the delay, I was so busy preparing for a new life, tickets are going high because of $, so stressed.

Yes we got our visas, thanks GOD, everything went perfect, they were so nice to us, after formalities, docs check, we waited a call from CO, she asked just very few basic questions, where are you planning to live, have you been in US before, asked about funds, asked us if we have any question, we asked about healthcare and after 2 minutes they said congratulations, your visas have been approved... Our visas are valid 6 months.

just wanted to say thank you everyone for their help here, so helpful
thanks to brtsimon, sussie and flori,

God Bless You All,

Dear all,

dear Flori,

I do appologize for the delay, I was so busy preparing for a new life, tickets are going high because of $, so stressed.

Yes we got our visas, thanks GOD, everything went perfect, they were so nice to us, after formalities, docs check, we waited a call from CO, she asked just very few basic questions, where are you planning to live, have you been in US before, asked about funds, asked us if we have any question, we asked about healthcare and after 2 minutes they said congratulations, your visas have been approved... Our visas are valid 6 months.

God Bless You All,

Congratulations!!

Dear all,

dear Flori,

God Bless You All,

Congratulations:). Where are you headed?

Dear all,

dear Flori,

God Bless You All,
Congrats @lucky2015winner and all the best with your new life in US. The interview went really smooth for you. Which embassy was it?

Hi everyone ,
One of my cousins in USA asked me to bring him a typical food from Albania, whats the policy for bringing food from outside in U.S. since for me it will be for the first time to enter.

Hi everyone ,
One of my cousins in USA asked me to bring him a typical food from Albania, whats the policy for bringing food from outside in U.S. since for me it will be for the first time to enter.

There are typically rules against bring in food. Some do it anyway, some get caught.