• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

dear friends, my interview is tomorrow,

am I missing anything here, please help.

- high school diploma + transcripts + translated
- birth cerificates
- marriage certificate
- police certificate
- medical results
- apointment confirmation
- DS 260 confirmations
- passports
- civil docs (copies)
- fee cash $330 for each, including $330 for each child
- 2 printed photos 5x5cm, for each
- proof fo funds, bank statements
- spouse ( bachelor, education) do we have to submit also for spouse education, work experience, or they will not accept, do we have to bring to the interview spouse education, or work experience proof please.

Big Thanks to All of you

They didn't ask for any education and work document proof for my spouse, but have it in your doc. bag just in case.

- birth cerificates
- marriage certificate
- police certificate
- medical results
- DS 260 confirmations
- passports
- civil docs (copies)
- spouse ( bachelor, education) do we have to submit also for spouse education, work experience, or they will not accept, do we have to bring to the interview spouse education, or work experience proof please.

Big Thanks to All of you

And get two copies of your marriage certificate, one for you, the other for your spouse.

My point was take proof, but don't hand them any mathematical formula that they can tweak and use against you. Most interviews last 2 to 5 minutes - you want yours to last just slightly longer than that.

So everything went well. They didn't ask for the high school degree, I just gave them the master's and it was fine.

Do you guys know how long it takes for the passport to be sent back with the usvisa-info.com system ? I got interviewed on the 13th and still haven't received anything. I have an important international business travel on Tuesday 27th and I'm worried I won't have received my passport by then ... :(

Redwings, I can see that your interview is in January, but there's no date on the spreadsheet. Also, you haven't joined the thread for quite some time now. Have you done the interview yet? Have you managed to get all the needed paperwork?

So everything went well. They didn't ask for the high school degree, I just gave them the master's and it was fine.

Do you guys know how long it takes for the passport to be sent back with the usvisa-info.com system ? I got interviewed on the 13th and still haven't received anything. I have an important international business travel on Tuesday 27th and I'm worried I won't have received my passport by then ... :(

Congratulations. Which embassy was that to save me looking it up? The delivery time varies, but typically around one week to 10 days.

Well that's 9 days already :(
Interview was in Paris.

Ahh yes. Good to know Paris accepted the masters (although I would not suggest anyone treats that as a rule).

Fingers crossed for your visa. Can you track it through the courier to see if it has been sent?

Ahh yes. Good to know Paris accepted the masters (although I would not suggest anyone treats that as a rule).

Fingers crossed for your visa. Can you track it through the courier to see if it has been sent?

I have no information related to the courier... The only information I can get is that "the visa has been printed" (from immigrant visa information status). Is this status supposed to change when the passport is sent ?
I phoned the embassy who told me to contact the IV department by email, so I sent an email and got an auto reply telling me that I shall expect an answer within 5 business days (youhou!)

Hi folks

My CN is EU29xxx... Don't ask why, lots happening, but I still didn't get round to submitting my DS-260. I will submit it now.
To the best of yr opinion, do I actually still stand a chance ?

Cheers !

My husband and I received an email each (in our own personal accounts) notifying us that the passports had been sent via courier. It took about one week... but I've heard it takes up to 10 days to get the passports back.
Good luck! :) Hope you get them ASAP.

I have no information related to the courier... The only information I can get is that "the visa has been printed" (from immigrant visa information status). Is this status supposed to change when the passport is sent ?
I phoned the embassy who told me to contact the IV department by email, so I sent an email and got an auto reply telling me that I shall expect an answer within 5 business days (youhou!)

Last edited:
Hi folks

My CN is EU29xxx... Don't ask why, lots happening, but I still didn't get round to submitting my DS-260. I will submit it now.
To the best of yr opinion, do I actually still stand a chance ?

Cheers !

Yes. Get on and file your ds260 asap.

- birth cerificates
- marriage certificate
- police certificate
- medical results
- DS 260 confirmations
- passports
- civil docs (copies)

Big Thanks to All of you
Hey @lucky2015winner how did your interview go yesterday? Hope you were successful !
p.s. I can't see the embassy from the spreadsheet and I don't recall it from your posts.

Surely they won't, but it's like "hey, here's your candy! Oooops, not yet...Oooops, not yet" LOL
I've 23XXX, so just current for march. Nope, for Italy the only Consulate that works on IV is in Naples :)