• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 winners from Europe

January Visa Bulletin released just now. Europe is going forward - jumping for 4500 numbers compared to last month - EU20500.

Hi everyone,

I am a dv lottery winner with a case nr EU33XXX... i have submitted the ds260 around 20th of June, but now when i put the confirmation number i get the following
"You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2015 (October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview."

my question is: does this mean that until i get current/or get a 2nl this page will stay the same ?

Thanks a lot.

Hi everyone,

I am a dv lottery winner with a case nr EU33XXX... i have submitted the ds260 around 20th of June, but now when i put the confirmation number i get the following
"You have been randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program for the fiscal year 2015 (October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015). Selection does not guarantee that you will receive a visa because the number of applicants selected is greater than the number of visas available. Please print out this letter and take it with you to your visa interview."

my question is: does this mean that until i get current/or get a 2nl this page will stay the same ?

Thanks a lot.

Yes.

Hi @ximi & @gooner ! Congrats on being selected as winners of DV2015 ! I have updated the spreadsheet with your cases but I would appreciate if you fill in the missing details (embassy, DS260 submission date).

I called KCC yesterday . I asked that my forms processed or not . She told my interview on Feb 2nd !!!
I don't know by mistake or not she told me that but I said '' What ? What ?? Feb 2nd ? o_Oo_O
She again said '' Your interview date is on Feb 2nd. This date can be change so this is a date that I can se on computer but your interview will be on Feb .
Yayyyy yay yaaaa I got it. :):):);););)

Hi guys,
I have just received an email that invites me to check the status for DV submission.
They say to check dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. I logged in using my data but what appears is the same letter saying that I've been randomly selected, that there are 125k selectees, etc.
Any ideas? Do I have to wait some time to see the update?

Thanks,
Adalb

Ok, now it displays the information about the interview! So happy!

Just for statistical considerations, I submitted my ds260 June 29th, then unlocked it very few days ago (November 19th). I updated only "non-material" information, but it looks like unlocking and resubmitting does not affect the priority (I am current in February).

Hi guys,
I have just received an email that invites me to check the status for DV submission.
They say to check dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. I logged in using my data but what appears is the same letter saying that I've been randomly selected, that there are 125k selectees, etc.
Any ideas? Do I have to wait some time to see the update?

Thanks,
Adalb

Refresh the page or wait for a couple hours . It will soon change. A winner last month wrote as you write. One day later he got his interview date .

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been browsing a lot, but now that my number is going current in February, I thought I'd join the conversation :)

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. Is this normal?

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been browsing a lot, but now that my number is going current in February, I thought I'd join the conversation :)

I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. Is this normal?

When did you submit your DS form?