• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2015 Winners from Albania

Hello Guys!! I'm waiting for my interview to be probably in May/June since my case number is 30xxx.
Wish you all good luck!!

Hi Andi ! Congratulations for being selected as DV2015 winner. With your CN you are really hopping to get an interview in May/June if things will keep on moving at this pace. Did you sent your eForms in May?

Iliona, what's happening with your case? You've been on AP for quite some time now. Have you sent the transcripts to the embasssy yet?

Lulkosova I just entered forum to write that today I took the passport because my visa is issued :) Thank you for the support and everything, wish you all a happy end like mine!!! Sometimes it can be complicated but don't give up, just be patient.

Lulkosova I just entered forum to write that today I took the passport because my visa is issued :) Thank you for the support and everything, wish you all a happy end like mine!!! Sometimes it can be complicated but don't give up, just be patient.

Congratulations. Can you give us some detail fir the sake of others in the same position...

Of course simon so...a summary.My interview was held on 20 november in Athens, I was put in AP to provide the primary and junior school transcripts.I prepared this documents and sent only them without the passport as I was told on 24 december.I went back home in Albania for christmas had a great time and on wednesday I received an email to call the visa unit in Athens, so I did.The women on the phone told me to bring the passport because my visa is ready to print.I went today and they would sent the passport next week with DHL.I forgot to ask about the sealed envelope though , would they send it with the passport, she didn't made a comment about that?

Also I have to say thank you to you too for this great forum and your wise advices and for the record the interview in Athens wasn't that easy, some minutes as I read in other embassies.We were questioned twice for like a half an hour.Maybe the second interview was shorter and personally to me there were questions mostly about high school also a bit weird ones like for ex, how minutes was the break in high school and it was asked to me twice when did I start the primary school, (month and year) in the beginning and in the end of the interview etc.

Of course simon so...a summary.My interview was held on 20 november in Athens, I was put in AP to provide the primary and junior school transcripts.I prepared this documents and sent only them without the passport as I was told on 24 december.I went back home in Albania for christmas had a great time and on wednesday I received an email to call the visa unit in Athens, so I did.The women on the phone told me to bring the passport because my visa is ready to print.I went today and they would sent the passport next week with DHL.I forgot to ask about the sealed envelope though , would they send it with the passport, she didn't made a comment about that?
Also I have to say thank you to you too for this great forum and your wise advices and for the record the interview in Athens wasn't that easy, some minutes as I read in other embassies.We were questioned twice for like a half an hour.Maybe the second interview was shorter and personally to me there were questions mostly about high school also a bit weird ones like for ex, how minutes was the break in high school and it was asked to me twice when did I start the primary school, (month and year) in the beginning and in the end of the interview etc.

Thanks Iliona! It sounds like they were trying to understand/compute how many years of elementary and secondary school you had completed because they were not that aware of the Albanian system. That is sort of understandable, since Athens seem quite strict about applying the rules to the letter. This is indeed good information for others interviewing at Athens - especially those that are from outside Greece.

I'm glad it worked out well in the end!