• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2015 Winners from Albania

Ministry of Justice and then Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then Greek Embassy in Tirana maybe ? For every paper you should go to the responsible Ministry for example,
for the high school diploma to the Ministry of Education for the vaccinations to the Ministry of Public Health etc and then each of them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs afterwards to the greek embassy in tirana for the apostille.
For the high school diploma you first need to get the seal from the regional edu directorate. Afterwards you go to the Edu Ministry.

Hey guys, for an Albanian national living basically his whole life in Greece (since age 2) but visiting Albania every year for less than a month. Does he needs an Albanian police Certificate just because of his Albanian nationality ?

Who can give me information for the vaccinations.I have some missing like tetanos, hvb and something else.should I do them to the clinic of the embassy with the rest of medical exams or at every hospital is ok?

Who can give me information for the vaccinations.I have some missing like tetanos, hvb and something else.should I do them to the clinic of the embassy with the rest of medical exams or at every hospital is ok?

If you do them at the clinic required by the embassy, you will probably pay a bit more, but you will only receive the ones considered necessary....

Well I don't pay anything at public hospitals so I would go for that and get all of them as long as they don't harm :)

Hello, well I had some complications with my papers.I am a bit worried I wont be in time so in this case my question is, if I miss the high school degree and the vaccination list at the day of interview what is the chance of denial ? :(

Hello, well I had some complications with my papers.I am a bit worried I wont be in time so in this case my question is, if I miss the high school degree and the vaccination list at the day of interview what is the chance of denial ? :(

Your vaccinations will be one at the medical. Even though it will cost a bit more, just get whatever the doctor expects and get that done. For the High School certificate that is a fundamental requirement, so do what you can possibly do to get it. If you are missing that document on the day you interview, you will get put on AP (a 221(g) denial) until you supply the missing documents.

Hello iliona. Both of these documents are fundamental as Britsimon says. My cousin which was a DV2014 winner was put on AP because she missed the vaccinations and sponsor's papers from US. Actually she didn't even take the interview the first time in order to save the payment but was scheduled a second date (2 months later/in July) and then she was successful :) Your advantage is the low CN so you don't risk big... anyway don't relax but get these docs asap!

hello flori! actually my big mistake is I scheduled my interview in athens, greeks dont accept apostille and our ministry of foreign affairs did a mistake so I have to make these papers from the beginning and that's not all, the greek embassy delays the papers 20 days :/ I am so mad with myself, if I was in Albania I would have everything ready now.I have my original diploma here in greece I wait for the certified copy from it ,as I did the proccedure from my university and I can't do it again, bullshits of greek offices.2 papers 110 euros and a month of waiting this is so freaking anxious.so you are saying they dont refuse immediately??

and what do you mean by saving the money of the interview and rescheduling it ?? and what's the deal with your relatives, everybody wins the lottery?? lucky fis :p

hello flori! actually my big mistake is I scheduled my interview in athens, greeks dont accept apostille and our ministry of foreign affairs did a mistake so I have to make these papers from the beginning and that's not all, the greek embassy delays the papers 20 days :/ I am so mad with myself, if I was in Albania I would have everything ready now.I have my original diploma here in greece I wait for the certified copy from it ,as I did the proccedure from my university and I can't do it again, bullshits of greek offices.2 papers 110 euros and a month of waiting this is so freaking anxious.so you are saying they dont refuse immediately??
110 euro for 2 papers wow... it would have been much easier, cheaper and quicker if you had chosen Tirana. This way would have costed cost only the bus transfer fee, coins... Anyway, stay concentrated and don't worry cause they don't refuse you immediately but wait for you to send the missing docs by DHL. Then they schedule you a second date for the interview and you save the fees for the one already scheduled (13 Nov). At least in Tirana works like this.
My fis is lucky indeed cause another cousin entered US in January 2014 as DV2014 winner :D and we are not from Korca :D

110 euro for 2 papers wow... it would have been much easier, cheaper and quicker if you had chosen Tirana. This way would have costed cost only the bus transfer fee, coins... Anyway, stay concentrated and don't worry cause they don't refuse you immediately but wait for you to send the missing docs by DHL. Then they schedule you a second date for the interview and you save the fees for the one already scheduled (13 Nov). At least in Tirana works like this.
My fis is lucky indeed cause another cousin entered US in January 2014 as DV2014 winner :D and we are not from Korca :D

Just to prepare you. As I mentioned before, if you are missing papers they are supposed to issue a denial notice - but just one stating you need more documentation. In your case you will be able to produce the docuements, so I would recommend NOT rescheduling - just attend and take the AP. Once you produce the documents, they will review those documents and issue the visa within a few days.

Yours would be a 221(g) as mentioned here:-

http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/denials.html

Pershendtje ,Im dv15 selectee with case number 13xxx , im w8ing for the data interwiev and i got stress when it will come .I live in Tirana/Albania , some guys have case number currently october and the data interwiev didnt come yet , so im preparing for my situation

Last edited:
Pershendtje ,Im dv15 selectee with case number 13xxx , im w8ing for the data interwiev and i got stress when it will come .I live in Tirana/Albania , some guys have case number currently october and the data interwiev didnt come yet , so im preparing for my situation

përshëndetje liridon, be patient when did you submit the ds 260 ?

Liridon, looking at your CN you are still not current but I guess you will be in January. iliona asked you the time you sent the forms because this is important to KCC in order to have enough time for processing. In other words, if you will be current in January and have sent the forms in May/June then I suppose you'll get the 2nl in November. Hope this is clear to you now. Good luck ;)