• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2015 Winners from Albania

Iliona Hello!
And i am the winner of DV 2015 live in Albania, but I case number 45500 !!!!
I think it will not reach to set a date for the interview !!! :(
Iliona success!
Hi pal! Hey don't give up, be optimistic cause you never know... However I encourage you to apply for dv16 this October. ;)

On the interview, does the immigration officer asks how are we going to support ourselves in the States? What kind of document or proof do we need for that?
My CN is a bit high: EU201500040xxx. I dont' expect my number to be current before Aug/Sep, if it becomes current at all. But, just in case, I wanted to know more about that.
LulKosova i also have the number 45500, do not worry it will set a date for the interview!

Hi Luli ! Congrats for the dv15 man! You either have to ask a relative in the US to issue the Affidavit of Support (I-134 form) for you, stating that he will cover your life expenses or you have to show a statement from your bank account that you are able to support yourself/family if anyone else is coming with you.
With your high CN it's gioing to be a hard and long waiting game but be optimistic and read different threads in the forum which are highly helpful.
The Affidavit of Support (I-134 form) - should it be only one for the whole family or should it be one for each members of my family?

Hey guys KCC just sent me the email at 11 P.M. They scheduled me for 13 November.I hope this 13 would be my lucky one.P.S the email was sent at 23:00 :O

Hey guys KCC just sent me the email at 11 P.M. They scheduled me for 13 November.I hope this 13 would be my lucky one.P.S the email was sent at 23:00 :O
Out of luck, 13th November will be on
friday, just kidding best of luck

edhe un me 13 e kam pas, 13 mars , data 13 eshte dite me fat.

Thank you,hopefully this 13 will be on Thursday.
Good luck on your interview. Please, do share your experiences from the interview: any specific questions, Affidavit of Support, Bank statement (any limit on how high it should be) etc. Every little thing helps.

Yes I would share everything actually you can also find more informations about the albanian procedure of dv in peshku pa ujë blog called llotaria amerikane.

Hey guys, Is the evidence of financial support by a US sponsor requirments the same in Greece as it is in Albania? do we have to include the taxes and all that or just the i-134 form and a photocopy of the Sponsors US passport

Hey guys, Is the evidence of financial support by a US sponsor requirments the same in Greece as it is in Albania? do we have to include the taxes and all that or just the i-134 form and a photocopy of the Sponsors US passport

The required supporting documents pertaining to the use of an I-134 is the same regardless of the embassy where the form will be presented.

ok I have some news regarding the police records from albania.you make the application with a copy of your ID or passport to the albanian post office.they send it to the usembassy in tirana and then they forward it to Athens.You should not bring it by yourself to the embassy.this won't be accepted.

ok I have some news regarding the police records from albania.you make the application with a copy of your ID or passport to the albanian post office.they send it to the usembassy in tirana and then they forward it to Athens.You should not bring it by yourself to the embassy.this won't be accepted.
What about the legalization of the personal certificate? do you have any news on that ?

Thanks guys, and what about the military certificate (vertetimin ushtarak), where do need to noterize it for the U.S embassy in Greece ?

Ministry of Justice and then Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then Greek Embassy in Tirana maybe ? For every paper you should go to the responsible Ministry for example,
for the high school diploma to the Ministry of Education for the vaccinations to the Ministry of Public Health etc and then each of them to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs afterwards to the greek embassy in tirana for the apostille.

All correct! Don't forget to write your maiden surname (mbiemri vajzerise) if you have one.